Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Theme in recent nightmares

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
In recent weeks I have had 3 nightmares. Which is very rare for me. But in all 3 there are bad guys that are like giga Chads that are extremely huge and have superior fighting skills. Think of like a normal human vs a Mortal Kombat character.
I remember trying to fight one and I couldn’t even land a punch. Was completely mogged by these giga warriors.

i never dream alot, when i do i always feel like shit. Not nightmares but i feel shitty. In dreams people usually feel weak, idk what it means, like your punches are doing way less then they should

i never dream alot, when i do i always feel like shit. Not nightmares but i feel shitty. In dreams people usually feel weak, idk what it means, like your punches are doing way less then they should
Same with how you can’t run fast in your dreams.

Imagine getting bullied and mogged by chad in your own dreams. No place is safe for us, not even our own minds.

In recent weeks I have had 3 nightmares. Which is very rare for me. But in all 3 there are bad guys that are like giga Chads that are extremely huge and have superior fighting skills. Think of like a normal human vs a Mortal Kombat character.
I remember trying to fight one and I couldn’t even land a punch. Was completely mogged by these giga warriors.
Do you train combat sports?

Imagine getting bullied and mogged by chad in your own dreams. No place is safe for us, not even our own minds.
this is the power of chad, we are oppressed everywhere

My dreams are a rare occurrence but lately I have had some really fucked up ones and the thing that bothers me is how fucking real they feel right down to the feeling of pain and fear.

I dream about getting rejected every other night
Rejection is a constant theme even in my dreams, can't catch a fucking break
It's truly over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back