Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Them same type of women that are already whores just love to make society see them as the victims.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Them same type of women that are already whores: ‘I have to worry about getting raped’.

You’re a whore anyway, so why would being raped by someone of the gender you find attractive matter so much after all that? Just another cock like the many you have taken, not saying I support rape but you can’t have your cake and eat it. You can’t be a whore and expect men to not make a move, it’s like walking about in a crocodile pond and expecting to not be eaten, it’s just not something you can do without any consequences, the same as being a whore and expecting men to not make a move.

Last edited:
Von Neumann IQ and nice IT bait, 10/10

Rape is a thing that is statistically unlikely to happen. Anywhere between 30-42 women in US get raped per 100.000 women, depending on which definition of rape you use. Legacy definition states that rape has to be a FORCED act while modern defintion states that you can rape a woman without forcing her to do anything. All it takes is the lack of a verbal consent.

It's hard to say why USA has 10 times more rapes than some other countries but my guess is that everything is rape there.
For example only 3 rapes occour in Spain per 100.000 women. That's extremely rare, almost as rare as murder.

PS, rape like all crimes involving harming people is extremely hard to pull off and getting away with it. Most "rape" stories are absurd if you actually go through and read them. An unmasked "rapist" that knows his victim is like you robbing a house in the middle of the day with a family that knows you being inside and somehow getting away with it because they "didn't report you"

Last edited:
Where is "As the topic title says"?

You can't rape a whore.