Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Their is 1 pheno worse than the curry pheno the bengali pheno if you have this pheno life is bloody hard i'm telling you that much

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Even indians on average mog this pheno it literally never began for bengali cels tbh our pheno and bone structure is utter shit it is over

try being med

Bengali

First thing that came up on google images.

All the chad's are down from the meds though

Can you think of any pheno worse ?

Looks like a more round potato version of the average curry. Pretty bad ngl.

Looks like a more round potato version of the average curry. Pretty bad ngl.

Yeah it's fucking brutal however my face didn't end up like this mine's more narrow this guy's

Try being this.

Southandamanidm

Some wont believe it, but its found in Asia.

All the chad's are down from the meds though

Can you think of any pheno worse ?
How you think darker meds look
Tumblr n58tnlYhky1rxxq54o1 500
How we actually look
PA 178078

Even indians on average mog this pheno it literally never began for bengali cels tbh our pheno and bone structure is utter shit it is over
cope mogs my shitty longfaced North Indian pheno.

Tamil is a death sentence though.

cope mogs my shitty longfaced North Indian pheno.
View attachment 161895
Tamil is a death sentence though.

I never understood the long mid face thing. Long midface guys look much more intimidating. Short midface often gives you a babyface tbh.
Please don't ban me Ryo

I never understood the long mid face thing. Long midface guys look much more intimidating. Short midface often gives you a babyface tbh.
Please don't ban me Ryo

Over for ryocels

It is ovER for bengali cels

That 2nd dude is good looking compared to the pheno i just listed

Bruhhh north indian's are the chads of india tbh

of course I didn't get my dad's godly fwhr ratio or jaw, instead my head is shaped like a fucking pencil
Please don't ban me Ryo
I don't even have a long midface, just a fucking pencil head.

All are wrong, there isnt one pheno for a whole racial group.

I would take a genetic ancestory test but i don't trust (((They))) with my genes

Currypill is brutal, ngl.

Phenotype obsession is retarded

dude im bengali too, and this is a subterranean, negative IQ post.

Bengalis aren't all one phenotype dumb fuck, bengali phenotype is a spectrum, ranging from tan white (like that of mediterraneans) and very dark brown (like the subhuman tamils).

I've pretty much seen bengalis of nearly every shade in between, including outliers on each end of the spectrum. I've seen a breath-takingly beautiful bengali girl with such white skin that she looked lebanese/persian. And then there's me, i got such dark skin people think I'm either Tamil or Sri-Lankan (it never began for me.)

Look at the pictures below, both are bengali, first guy is a male model, second guy is an actor who became famous due to jestermaxxing in comedy movies. Oh yeah, they totally have the same skin tone aye.

23087314.jpg

e055d418dcd2d8662f167968441addea.jpg

It's pretty sad that when people read this thread, they're going to assume all bengalis are this stupid and low IQ, its best if you dont admit that you're bengali, all you're doing is misrepresenting us with your insufficient intellect.

Last edited:
Its over for bengalichadcels. He looks like crap tbh. There are zero chads among curries. They are all bred for betabux/wageslavery.

Uncle is giga chad these people do exist

Screenshot 20191102 111927

Are you reptiles?

Don't know where you get that shit, but some bengali chads can be really good looking. One of the top models in the curryland is a pure bengali.

EJ56cu7.jpg
not mixed with other indian? he is extremely lucky

Don't know where you get that shit, but some bengali chads can be really good looking. One of the top models in the curryland is a pure bengali.

EJ56cu7.jpg
That's a 0.00001% ULTRACHAD for India. A literal God.

If its that fat nosed Bengali pheno then it's over

But many indian phenos are worse. Such as the typical pajeet pheno

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back