Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ‘The_real_Bretty_Boy’ is not me.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mrbdts/look_at_that_the_similarities_are_uncanny_even/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mrbdts/look_at_that_the_similarities_are_uncanny_even/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Like the topic title title says, ‘The_real_Bretty_Boy’ isn’t me, just letting everyone know. For now on, if anyone wants to know if someone is me, you ask me, not believe everything you see.

Someone has made a fake account of me on reddit pretending to be me.

Last edited:
Pathetic false flags are all they have.

Didn't know about this fake account till you bought it up. Still don't care

some soy trying to make us look bad

Like the topic title title says, ‘The_real_Bretty_Boy’ isn’t me, just letting everyone know. For now on, if anyone wants to know if someone is me, you ask me, not believe everything you see.

Someone has made a fake account of me on reddit pretending to be me.

You have a pretty cool avi and are based, so maybe that's why they want to be like you.
-BrettyBoy-

Didn't know about this fake account till you bought it up. Still don't care
get_even

Will the real bretty boy please stand up?
repeat, will the real bretty boy please stand up?

We're gonna have a problem here

They really hate BrettyBoy for some reason

I doubt most people would just show up out of the blue after getting accused of something with the account screen name ‘Real’ at the start.

Last edited:
the_real_bretty_boy asked to borrow 50 bucks for gas and i thought to myself, he's a real OG on incels.is so I lent it to him and now he has scammed me 50 buck, -brettyboy- is jsut scamming me :(

some soy trying to make us look bad
Soys will be Soys.
I doubt most people would just show up out of the blue after getting accused of something with the account screen name ‘Real’ at the start.
Believing anything you see on Reddit is pretty stupid. Especially when it comes to figures in online communities. Non stop larps happen on it, gay ops, psy ops.. you name the op, its being done on Reddit.

the_real_bretty_boy asked to borrow 50 bucks for gas and i thought to myself, he's a real OG on incels.is so I lent it to him and now he has scammed me 50 buck, -brettyboy- is jsut scamming me :(
I got a message from Totally_Real_Wizcel and he said he knows how to make me a moderator so I gave him my login details but he went on my account and messaged some nasty stuff to people. I thought better of him. How could @Wizcel do this? It has to be really him because the start of the screen name says so (sarcasm).

Last edited:
I got a message from Totally_Real_Wizcel and he said he knows how to make me a moderator so I gave him my login details but he went on my account and messaged some nasty stuff to people. I thought better of him. How could @Wizcel do this? It has to be really him because the start of the screen name says so (sarcasm).
@Wizcel thoughts?

Same thing happened to Colvin and dregster

Ya'll act like you've never seen an Englishman before
Jaws all on the floor like a local female had burst through the door
I'm undesired locally worse than before I first messaged a whore
0 replies though
It's the return of ahh wait, no wait you're kidding sergeant didn't just ban me, did he?
And mental_out says - nothing you idiots mental_out's dead, he's locked in my sissy cult
Feminist locals love Brettyboy

Last edited:
Ya'll act like you've never seen an Englishman before
Jaws all on the floor like a local female had burst through the door
I'm undesired locally worse than before I first messaged a whore
0 replies though
It's the return of ahh wait, no wait you're kidding sergeant didn't just ban me, did he?
And mental_out says - nothing you idiots mental_out's dead, he's locked in my sissy cult
Feminist locals love Brettyboy
based

He's probably a Nigerian hired by PaedoTears.

The things you present I'm not even aware of, imagine the effort of these cucks to sabotage someone not famous, very low ambition ppl.

It’s pretty obvious all the IT PM screenshots are fake accounts created by them. Too bad no normies believe us.

@Wizcel thoughts?
yes that's the real me, obviously... why else would it have "totally_real" before the name? Who would go on the internet and lie?

yes that's the real me, obviously... why else would it have "totally_real" before the name? Who would go on the internet and lie?
This didn’t actually happen by the way but just proving a point. No imposters of you as far as I’m concerned.

This didn’t actually happen by the way but just proving a point. No imposters of you as far as I’m concerned.
I saw your imposter on reddit and it was pretty funny. It's so pathetic how ITcels have to larp as one of us in order to make us look bad.

IT and Incels.co frends forever

Always thinking of one another how wholesome.

@imjacksbrokenhearts me

when is that whore going to finally leave you alone?

also use your old sonic av for old times sake

so you're the real bretty boy