Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The zoomers who realize how bad things are and could make things better will all kill themselves.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
All the zoomers I know who aren't meme brains or chads realize how bad things are but are so miserable they've shut down and are very open about wanting to die. Hopefully some live long enough to change things.

nah dude its pretty over

It can only get worse from here

No they won't

Why not live, and change things? Is it because they feel alone?

All the zoomers I know who aren't meme brains or chads realize how bad things are but are so miserable they've shut down and are very open about wanting to die. Hopefully some live long enough to change things.
There is no changing what women are attracted to, it's biological. It's over.

Cope, stop projecting OP.

There is no changing what women are attracted to, it's biological. It's over.
Foids would have sex with their looksmatches like in the past if the cuked laws are removed. Another thing that will lower their standards is when they're replaced with sexbots, all the sub6 foids will lose their army of simps.

Foids would have sex with their looksmatches like in the past if the cuked laws are removed. Another thing that will lower their standards is when they're replaced with sexbots, all the sub6 foids will lose their army of simps.
They will all still cheat with Chad while using you for safety and stability.

They will all still cheat with Chad while using you for safety and stability.
If the laws are uncucked you can at least kick her out your house with no consequences. Being cheated on in an uncucked society is better than being incel in a cucked one.

I'm a zoomer and can confirm that this is partially true. Most of us who aren't totally retarded want to rope, though relatively few go though with it. The majority of them who feel that way just cope with video games, weed, and other such destructive habits.

I'm a zoomer and can confirm that this is partially true. Most of us who aren't totally retarded want to rope, though relatively few go though with it. The majority of them who feel that way just cope with video games, weed, and other such destructive habits.
I still think they'll end it at some point in their 20's or 30's. Copes only last so long.

Then you need to go on to perpetuate sane thinking.
I try, but sane thinking doesn't jibe with the modern social justice zeitgeist. I've actually lost one of my two friends because I shared my way of thinking with him.

I try, but sane thinking doesn't jibe with the modern social justice zeitgeist. I've actually lost one of my two friends because I shared my way of thinking with him.

Ideas become legitimate by not going away. You just stick around, you might make some enemies, but the idea will grow stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back