Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Youtuber known as Tyler1

Kirishima

Kirishima

Recruit
★★★
Have any of you heard of the YouTuber/Twitch streamer known as Tyler1? He’s a league of legends player, also plays other games, and he’s best known for his toxicity. He’s a an absolutely JACKED guy who’s obsessed with being alpha, he’s about 5’7” 185lbs <10% body fat. Would he be considered a Chad or a Chadlet?

Also JFL at the fact that he has a >8/10 smoking hot gf that he constantly verbally abuses, but they’ve been together for almost 2 years. JFL at the idea that foids care about personality. He’s an abusive dickhead who uses foul, violent, and racist language in all his videos, yet he has millions of views and a smokin hot girlfriend. LMS rule above all. JFL at anyone who thinks otherwise

Last edited:
>making a post advocating looks
>the example subject has a fuckton of money and status
>JFL

Is this dude white? Hard to tell from is vids.

He is a normie with an below average height. Just this.

He has an 8/10 GF due to his money and fame, not because of his looks.

If you didnt realized this you are either bluepilled or dumb.

And he is not rich and famous due to his looks, its due to ingame toxicity + personal 1 year ban + he is funny AF.

Very low IQ thread.

Last edited:

Ik that, I’m pointing out the fact that he verbally abuses her on the reg, yet she’s still with him. I’m not bluepilled at all, as a matter of fact I’m the opposite of that, bc I’m saying his personality, especially towards her, is god awful and she’s still with him

>JFL
LMS but no personality, realitymogs IT cucks

>JFL

I was more so pointing out that personality means jackshit because he regularly verbally abuses her, and she’s still with him.

Ik that, I’m pointing out the fact that he verbally abuses her on the reg, yet she’s still with him. I’m not bluepilled at all, as a matter of fact I’m the opposite of that, bc I’m saying his personality, especially towards her, is god awful and she’s still with him
Its an act
He's not toxic irl

And he is not rich and famous due to his looks, its due to ingame toxicity + personal 1 year ban + he is funny AF.

Very low IQ thread.

Did you read my entire post? I literally said he’s known for his toxicity and verbal abuse. I’m pointing out that personality means nothing to foids because he constantly abuses his gf, and she’s still with him

Is he the guy that got into an argument with a guy in one if those games and met up with the guy and beat the shit out of the nerd ?

his face is good he'd have a gf whether or not he played games.

He’s a an absolutely JACKED guy who’s obsessed with being alpha, he’s about 5’7” 185lbs <10% body fat. Would he be considered a Chad or a Chadlet?

No, he is not especially good looking.

i hope that cuhnt dies in an earthquake

I used to watch him alot when he did variety streams he would get 20k veiwers with a shitton of donations and subscriptions. Him being rich as fuck and famous helped alot with him getting a girlfriend. He is also good looking and strong however he is not actually abusive and rude to his girlfriend and veiwers. He plays an act of him being "alpha" His gf isnt that good looking, sure she has a good body but nothing else. 6.5/10

Have any of you heard of the YouTuber/Twitch streamer known as Tyler1? He’s a league of legends player, also plays other games, and he’s best known for his toxicity. He’s a an absolutely JACKED guy who’s obsessed with being alpha, he’s about 5’7” 185lbs <10% body fat. Would he be considered a Chad or a Chadlet?

Also JFL at the fact that he has a >8/10 smoking hot gf that he constantly verbally abuses, but they’ve been together for almost 2 years. JFL at the idea that foids care about personality. He’s an abusive dickhead who uses foul, violent, and racist language in all his videos, yet he has millions of views and a smokin hot girlfriend. LMS rule above all. JFL at anyone who thinks otherwise
Its not over for mentalcels?..

Download

Take a look at this picture and take a wild fuckin' guess.

He's a betabux gymcel manlet, nothing about him is attractive whatsoever.

Last edited:

Is there any YouTuber with 1mil+ subs that doesn't have a hot gf? :kys::kys:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back