Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The years of being alone have made me see all human interactions as the functional, transactional and dishonest actions that they are

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I think more like an alien than a human. When I was younger I would analyze things coldly only after the fact, but now even when interacting or doing something I see things coldly and "rationally". It's not necessarily rational, but it is calculating in a way.

It's a bit of a paradox how most people are both aware of how selfish and manipulative humans are, but at the same time they somehow believe in concepts such as friendship, camaraderie, love and things like that. I guess having positive experiences in your life makes you a bit more trusting.

Both the chemistry of my brain and the thought patterns of my mind have been changed from being depressed and isolated my entire life. I see it as a good thing sometimes, but I can't help but miss the sense of wonder and mystery, thinking the world was a big place where good things too sometimes from when I was a kid.

dont blame them tbh. theyve been brainwashed by the media into thinking that (((true love))) exists

Same experience and thoughts here.

What pisses me off the most is that I know I'm not any different, it's just that I don't have the natural automatic ability to knock others down to get my way for my own benefit. I have zero automatic drive for self preservation and self-benefit that all normies seem to have. To get my way, to do what I want, to have what I want, I really have to put in a ton of mental energy, because it doesn't come natural to me, and it's just easier to LDAR because I dont have that automatic animalistic "GET MINE".

I bet my life would be a lot easier if I could just push others around without feeling bad, and get what I want and do it all automatically without having any negative thoughts about what im doing or feeling bad about it, but I just don't know, everything I do I feel like I'm getting in someones way, or that I'm bothering people, you know. But even though I get treated like shit, I still feel bad about anytime there comes a time where I can do it, or should do it, I get feelings of guilt if I am winning over someone else, it seems like the other person just always wants it 1000x more than I do, I just don't care enough as much as normies do I guess? I can't really explain it. Women seem to have this instinct in them completely mastered, they can take advantage of everything and never feel any guilt about it, I would say about 75% of men are like this, and 100% of women are like this.

Even in such things like competitive online games, I just play and have no investment into them, but every other guy around me is getting super aggressive and angry in real life over the video game, and I'm just there thinking, who gives a fuck? Why is this so important to you?

I remember playing MMORPGs and there would be a foid in the group, and every guy would turn into wild dogs tearing each other to shreds for her, and I'd just be sitting back wondering, why the fuck are these guys willing to put so much energy and effort into this shit? What is driving them to be so fucking aggressive in trying to secure the "top dog" position with this foid, why? I just give up and let them fight over it, the foid isn't worth that much to me to deal with fighting like a wild animal with competitors over it. The fact that happens shows that the guys value the foid like shes on another level, like a princess, and we're just peasants, nah fuck that, if I have to fight for a woman, it means I am coming from a place of weakness and lower status, and she will control the relationship entirely, there is no fairness at all, if someone isn't coming half way, then it's not worth my time or energy, I am not a wild animal.

Last edited:
I wish I had some positive experiences in life to be able to enjoy stupid small talk or naive idealistic ideas such as love.

NT are ambigious evil creatures.

I just decided to surrender to my fate. I have become one, with this world. I will just let the current take me wherever it wants, bring on my demise or ascension, I couldn't care less. I will just do what I set out to do and will not resist to any hardships along the way. I will embrace destiny. As much as I wanted to deny it, as much as I wished to believe that I have some agency over my life. The truth is I don't and neither do you or anyone else here. World is a scam and the harder you push back the more painful it becomes. Just LDAR for life. It's over.

its fucking over ldar now

Feelings are useless anyway, there's no love and no friendship, only you and the others.

I think more like an alien than a human. When I was younger I would analyze things coldly only after the fact, but now even when interacting or doing something I see things coldly and "rationally". It's not necessarily rational, but it is calculating in a way.

It's a bit of a paradox how most people are both aware of how selfish and manipulative humans are, but at the same time they somehow believe in concepts such as friendship, camaraderie, love and things like that. I guess having positive experiences in your life makes you a bit more trusting.

Both the chemistry of my brain and the thought patterns of my mind have been changed from being depressed and isolated my entire life. I see it as a good thing sometimes, but I can't help but miss the sense of wonder and mystery, thinking the world was a big place where good things too sometimes from when I was a kid.

This describes my own mind perfectly. I have come to a point where I consider humans as machines that calculate input and produce output. It is nothing more than that.

Once you have reached that point you can completely forget about meaningful relationships with other humans simply because you have recognized that human relationships are an illusion.

It's all looks and how much money people can leech off of each other.

I think more like an alien than a human. When I was younger I would analyze things coldly only after the fact, but now even when interacting or doing something I see things coldly and "rationally".

Same

Once you have reached that point you can completely forget about meaningful relationships with other humans simply because you have recognized that human relationships are an illusion.

All interactions are transactional, there's always a give and take happening, its just that sometimes its a transaction of things that are more "abstract" so we aren't even aware of it (time, attention, etc)

I believe people who have yet to reach this state of thinking, are not truly black pilled, they are still basically just normies kidding themselves, they still "think like a human", and because of that, they are limited in their thoughts and options, this is why you'll find guys on this site who call themselves black pilled, but are moral fags that feel bad about normie deaths and/or refuse to pay for sex for ego based reasons because they actually value human interaction as "something deeper"

They are blue pillers who are kidding themselves, they've yet to take the final step

Last edited:
yes.
the purpose of society is to increase humans chances of reproducing and suriviving.
even the foundations of the system are based on an "economic thought process":
living toghther and setting some rules was simply the more convenient thing to do.
then, since the truth is distasteful, we forgot the real reasons of our union and we replaced them with abstract concepts like "love" and "kindness", speeding the process to the complete detachment from reality.

the only meaningful interaction is to take advantage of a 3rd world foid who will cling to you like her life depends on it. and use her for her holes and mentally destroy her, making her your personal property and cum depository.

Same experience and thoughts here.

What pisses me off the most is that I know I'm not any different, it's just that I don't have the natural automatic ability to knock others down to get my way for my own benefit. I have zero automatic drive for self preservation and self-benefit that all normies seem to have. To get my way, to do what I want, to have what I want, I really have to put in a ton of mental energy, because it doesn't come natural to me, and it's just easier to LDAR because I dont have that automatic animalistic "GET MINE".

I bet my life would be a lot easier if I could just push others around without feeling bad, and get what I want and do it all automatically without having any negative thoughts about what im doing or feeling bad about it, but I just don't know, everything I do I feel like I'm getting in someones way, or that I'm bothering people, you know. But even though I get treated like shit, I still feel bad about anytime there comes a time where I can do it, or should do it, I get feelings of guilt if I am winning over someone else, it seems like the other person just always wants it 1000x more than I do, I just don't care enough as much as normies do I guess? I can't really explain it. Women seem to have this instinct in them completely mastered, they can take advantage of everything and never feel any guilt about it, I would say about 75% of men are like this, and 100% of women are like this.

Even in such things like competitive online games, I just play and have no investment into them, but every other guy around me is getting super aggressive and angry in real life over the video game, and I'm just there thinking, who gives a fuck? Why is this so important to you?

I remember playing MMORPGs and there would be a foid in the group, and every guy would turn into wild dogs tearing each other to shreds for her, and I'd just be sitting back wondering, why the fuck are these guys willing to put so much energy and effort into this shit? What is driving them to be so fucking aggressive in trying to secure the "top dog" position with this foid, why? I just give up and let them fight over it, the foid isn't worth that much to me to deal with fighting like a wild animal with competitors over it. The fact that happens shows that the guys value the foid like shes on another level, like a princess, and we're just peasants, nah fuck that, if I have to fight for a woman, it means I am coming from a place of weakness and lower status, and she will control the relationship entirely, there is no fairness at all, if someone isn't coming half way, then it's not worth my time or energy, I am not a wild animal.
Worse are people like my brother who blame their failure in the game on other factors than their own skills. I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't scream about cheaters, lags, bugs when I lose a game.

Of course. When you are iced out of social functions, you take up the observer role. You are an outsider, audience member, a foreigner, a scientist - observing the dynamics of the village and it’s inhabitants. You will learn the language, but you will never be a native. Always an observer, never a participant.

people feel like robots to me