Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The year of the femcel

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
What the fucking fuck is this fucking shit? :foidSoy: https://unherd.com/2022/10/the-year-of-the-femcel/
You may have already forgotten, but 2022 is supposed to be the year of the femcel. In case you have forgotten or never knew, a femcel is the female counterpart to an “incel”, or involuntarily celibate male, a woman who can’t find a partner because she is (again, supposedly) too ugly and/or weird.
At least one of the women who fits the profile had sexual relationships with two men when she was in her twenties — disastrous, disrespectful, borderline abusive (in one case) relationships
Hmm is this where our foid so-called counterparts hang out?
The femcel site I’m familiar with, “The Pink Pill”, is temperate and welcoming to “unattractive” lonely women; it signs off on its mission statement of mutual support with a heart emoji.

Last edited:
Nobody ever said that jfl :feelskek: This bitch literally just made that up on the spot

>These women had to form their own team because they weren’t welcome in the largely online gatherings of deeply aggrieved guys who (I suppose) couldn’t accept their shy female counterparts
>Yes, that’s right. Women who want romance showed up on sites for men who want sex and they were not welcome

It's literally the other way around what the fuck:feelskek: The femcel subreddit actually went private at one point because they were getting too many dms from men who wanted to date them. Conversely the reason that women aren't allowed on this site is actually because users would orbit them and they would gain a disproportionate amount of popularity and influence just by being women

This woman is seriously mentally ill and is just making shit up

>These women had to form their own team because they weren’t welcome in the largely online gatherings of deeply aggrieved guys who (I suppose) couldn’t accept their shy female counterparts
>Yes, that’s right. Women who want romance showed up on sites for men who want sex and they were not welcome

It's literally the other way around what the fuck:feelskek: The femcel subreddit actually went private at one point because they were getting too many dms from men who wanted to date them. Conversely the reason that women aren't allowed on this site is actually because users would orbit them and they would gain a disproportionate amount of popularity and influence just by being women

This woman is seriously mentally ill and is just making shit up
They just sound way too picky, could only attract Brads and Chadlites instead of Chad. Same type of fat bitches who ignore their looks match on dating apps. Also look who's name I came across in the article;
During an interview about incels on my Substack with Naama Kates, creator of the Incel Podcast

Last edited:
Tbf the author was fed misinformation about what femcels are by fem"cels". I made some OC explaining what a femcel is the other day tbh

"At least one of the women who fits the profile had sexual relationships with two men when she was in her twenties — disastrous, disrespectful, borderline abusive (in one case) relationships"
Not possible. Women only date men with good personaliteehee

It's so ridiculous. I don't even know what to say anymore tbh.

Females are all volcels, end of story.

At least one of the women who fits the profile had sexual relationships with two men
For a bunch of idiots who have a really creepy and weird obsession with "definitions," it still astounds me the level of stupidity that comes with not understanding the definition of incel, or even just the word "celibate," which incel is partially derived from. Women really do have negative IQ. :foidSoy:

For a bunch of idiots who have a really creepy and weird obsession with "definitions," it still astounds me the level of stupidity that comes with not understanding the definition of incel, or even just the word "celibate," which incel is partially derived from. Women really do have negative IQ. :foidSoy:
They're just attacking the word incel now like a witch hunt, facts or substance don't matter.

Femcel another made up term made by those LGBT movement to get sympathy

They're just attacking the word incel now like a witch hunt, facts or substance don't matter.
Facts or substance never mattered to foids and soys, nor even normies, for that matter. Nobody cares about facts and substance unless they've been ousted from soyciety for reasons beyond their control.