Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The year is coming to an end, start fresh by cleaning up your YouTube Recommendations/subscriptions.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
There's no way you actively seek out all of the types of content that YouTube recommends you. And your Subscriptions, do you really watch all of them still? A new year is beginning, time to take of stock of how far you've come, and how far you might go.

Give this a look. How many of these channels do you actually look forward to content from? Give your front page a look. It's probably cluttered with junk Shorts because you watched one or two of them out of curiosity. If you're not watching these Shorts, go ahead and select "Not interested." And see what YouTube turns into for you in 2024.

This is a good idea.

shut up you fucking cuck

I’ll give it a try.

I'm still using the same YouTube account I've used since I was 12, my subscriptions are all cluttered with shit from when I was a kid and so are my liked videos, I like that though

Over for Dutchcels.

Well, that aside, 90% of my subscriptions are stuff I actually enjoy. There's a few ones there that I keep only for nostalgia's sake, since the creator quit or changed their type of content, but I won't remove them.

YouTube is garbage and their algorithm is retarded

I waste too much time on youtube

Old fags us Zoomers only use tiktok nowadays

Youtube is just bad now. I unsubscribe, press not interested yet the algorithm still shows me mid. The music the algo send is a W though. I need some recommendations, besides rehab room no one on youtube speaks real. Outside of music and the video game essays I watch while gaming I have trouble finding anything good. Youtube is like google now. Tiktok mogs

Cuck trait: you have an Alphabet account

New year same genetics

I only sub to channels that I really really like, and I avoid shorts like the plague.

No YouTube subscriptions for your face

Better yet, stop watching Youtube entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back