Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The worst thing you can be as a man is being....

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Feminine Looking, seriously, the worst Thing a man can have is a feminine Body, whetever if it's your height, Frame or face

Ogremaxxing is legit, but if you're feminine you're just fucked

a ugly but very masculine Looking guy will get WAY more respect than a manlet, wrist or framecel with a soft narrow face

Having wide hips and a big ass is the worst thing on earth

It reminded me a person in this forum.lol

Feminine Looking, seriously, the worst Thing a man can have is a feminine Body, whetever if it's your height, Frame or face

Ogremaxxing is legit, but if you're feminine you're just fucked

a ugly but very masculine Looking guy will get WAY more respect than a manlet, wrist or framecel with a soft narrow face
Cope, pretty boys are slaying left and right

Ive said in both cases that if you are ugly ogremaxxing is the way to go
Just prey you don‘t have to ogremaxx and just prex to br born pretty boy chad. Ogremaxxing is just working with the bad face you have and the large height.

I’d argue there’s some people who think feminine boys are cute. But I mostly agree.

As someone who's face is so femeninne,I've been mistaken for a girl when I have my hair longer,I can say that no,being femenine looking does not help.If anything It's even worse,because middle aged roasties are off limits,because I look like their sons.