Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst thing is the loneliness

S

shortcel0x

Greycel
past months are brutal, i have nothing to do, nothing gives me joy or happiness, video games are boring and just cope.
Having no parties, invitations or any girls to talk to is really getting to my mental health. what do u even do all day?
I feel like even if i find something joyful, its just for a very brief moment before u realize its all over anyways. I cant even shower or brush my teeth anymore
cause i went so numb. i just dont know anymore

past months are brutal, i have nothing to do, nothing gives me joy or happiness, video games are boring and just cope.
Having no parties, invitations or any girls to talk to is really getting to my mental health. what do u even do all day?
I feel like even if i find something joyful, its just for a very brief moment before u realize its all over anyways. I cant even shower or brush my teeth anymore
jfl been livin like that for 2 yrs now... get ready to have some fucked up dark thoughts my niga

blame women for denying you a happy and healthy life

Sorry to hear man.- Do you have male friends to hang out with?- My best friend is incel too, and he's also pretty smart so I get together with him a lot; it's good conversation, and we can at least commiserate about our lot in life

Tell me about it

Sorry to hear man.- Do you have male friends to hang out with?- My best friend is incel too, and he's also pretty smart so I get together with him a lot; it's good conversation, and we can at least commiserate about our lot in life
i do but they dont invite me to shit anymore, my only contact to them is a snapchat group we have. they know im just the shy guy standing in the corner as soon as any women are present so they dont bother with me anymore. im just generally a very boring person

jfl been livin like that for 2 yrs now... get ready to have some fucked up dark thoughts my niga
ive been pretty much alone since my 20s started, but its getting more brutal by day, im ngl im getting bluepilled thoughts of just doing plastic surgery and trying to date, its that desperate right now

Why would u even want 2 go 2 a party as an incel just a bunch of foids to deny you sex in person while you watch normies "rizz" them up with ease

ngl im getting bluepilled thoughts of just doing plastic surgery and trying to date, its that desperate right now

Those are not bluepilled thoughts. It's your instinct of self preservation kicking in.

Why would u even want 2 go 2 a party as an incel just a bunch of foids to deny you sex in person while you watch normies "rizz" them up with ease
i know it sounds stupid, but im not talking about parties only, things like brunch or just casual stuff like swimming, beach or going to the park and doing a picnic e.g.

damn I feel that

I just feel nothing nowadays. Just numb all the time. Or frustrated. Those are my two emotions

baby boomers have the answer if you want a girlfriend. just find a job :foidSoy: having a job dont get you laid if you are incel :feelskek:

It's just gets worse

i know it sounds stupid, but im not talking about parties only, things like brunch or just casual stuff like swimming, beach or going to the park and doing a picnic e.g.
its alright, you got the incel downs, had them pretty bad a while ago, ik it sucks but they go away after a while

You're not alone, many of us are in the same situation

Sometimes i believe i would be better in a coma so at least i could get some peace

I have a new cope: buy useless stuff that looks nice. I've never done it, but recently it occurred to me that I've been sitting on a pile of money for years and that I'll never use it for the purpose it was saved for all these years (starting a family, retirement planning). Plus, 5-10g of weed every day and so much loud music that you become deaf. At the moment it's the only thing that distracts me from roping.

I have a new cope: buy useless stuff that looks nice. I've never done it, but recently it occurred to me that I've been sitting on a pile of money for years and that I'll never use it for the purpose it was saved for all these years (starting a family, retirement planning). Plus, 5-10g of weed every day and so much loud music that you become deaf. At the moment it's the only thing that distracts me from roping.
i dont like weed or alcohol at all unfort. best wishes

Tbh I don't think I can feel lonely anymore.
I'm fairly sure being isolated since teenage years fucked me up so I'm starting to enjoy solitude.

Sure, I sometimes feel sad due to being a loser, but never lonely.

I don't think the loneliness itself is bad, but rather the boredom. I got used to loneliness a long time ago, you could say, but what's really unbearable is that at some point EVERYTHING you can do ALONE becomes extremely boring. But maybe that's the same thing? Because in the end it always comes down to that. Loneliness is always viewed negatively, or people cope like "entertain yourself, then loneliness isn't a problem." But that's exactly what is unsustainable in the long term and the only reason why normtards don't see that is because they don't have to. At some point there is a lack of further impressions, views, stimuli, etc. from outside, i.e. mental standstill. It's like starving, except you don't die from it. Is there anything worse?

I don't think the loneliness itself is bad, but rather the boredom. I got used to loneliness a long time ago, you could say, but what's really unbearable is that at some point EVERYTHING you can do ALONE becomes extremely boring. But maybe that's the same thing? Because in the end it always comes down to that. Loneliness is always viewed negatively, or people cope like "entertain yourself, then loneliness isn't a problem." But that's exactly what is unsustainable in the long term and the only reason why normtards don't see that is because they don't have to. At some point there is a lack of further impressions, views, stimuli, etc. from outside, i.e. mental standstill. It's like starving, except you don't die from it. Is there anything worse?
yes exactly, everything is so boring, i went to the cinema alone multiple times and its so boring, same with going out and trying out different restaurants, i keep a excel sheet and it gets very very boring fast. having no one to do stuff is just so hard, wish i were autistic and wouldnt care but im not

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Being alone I conjure very violent thoughts. I want to transmute my own hateful energy to persuade & fuel the hate of mass murderers.
We all end up alone nearing or right at death. Put your energy into a curse