Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The worst thing is that for sub fives the blackpill is it there are no alternatives.

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal Alien, AIN no.1106
★★
For normfags and chad self improvement and buying flowers unironically works just fine they can go about their life with optimism. For short unattractive men being a realist about everything is preferable I wish I could just have everything work for me normally preventing my nihilism from developing.

Also for funsies I tried AI cloning Dbdr it worked kinda ok I think

Same goes for sub Chad men with autism like me. No alternatives to the BP when you can't even make proper male friendships, let alone get a gf

Same goes for sub Chad men with autism like me. No alternatives to the BP when you can't even make proper male friendships, let alone get a gf
Yea if you have trouble making friends with other men because of you're appearance and neurological then yep it is truly fucking over.

Yea if you have trouble making friends with other men because of you're appearance and neurological then yep it is truly fucking over.
I do not think my appearance stops me from making friends with other men as I'm not that ugly, but my neurotype sure does. I know of a user on here who is way worse looking than me, but he still has a great group of male friends because he's neurotypical. Unreal how much having Asperger's can destroy you

I do not think my appearance stops me from making friends with other men as I'm not that ugly, but my neurotype sure does. I know of a user on here who is way worse looking than me, but he still has a great group of male friends because he's neurotypical. Unreal how much having Asperger's can destroy you
Makes a foid dry being autistic and starting a conversation in a well thought uncommon way high functioning might as well be down syndrome to them.

Makes a foid dry being autistic and starting a conversation in a well thought uncommon way high functioning might as well be down syndrome to them.
Yep. High functioning autism is the worst of both worlds honestly. You are intelligent enough to have the same expectations placed on you as normies, but you do not have the social ability to fulfill these expectations easily. A retarded level 3 autist is too dumb to even feel lonely and will get cared for and pitied by society. An Aspie can't suceed socially like normies, and he also won't get any social support. Kinda the most brutal neurotype when you stop and think about it

Yep. High functioning autism is the worst of both worlds honestly. You are intelligent enough to have the same expectations placed on you as normies, but you do not have the social ability to fulfill these expectations easily. A retarded level 3 autist is too dumb to even feel lonely and will get cared for and pitied by society. An Aspie can't suceed socially like normies, and he also won't get any social support. Kinda the most brutal neurotype when you stop and think about it
Thats not necessarily true. Less intelligent doesn't mean less sentient. And with autism intelligence might not even be the issue just brain functioning.

Thats not necessarily true. Less intelligent doesn't mean less sentient. And with autism intelligence might not even be the issue just brain functioning.
I kinda see what you mean, but I’m basing this on what I saw with the retarded autists in school. These fuckers were barely sentient, and certainly wouldn’t be able so speak or even use this forum.

For normfags and chad self improvement and buying flowers unironically works just fine they can go about their life with optimism. For short unattractive men being a realist about everything is preferable I wish I could just have everything work for me normally preventing my nihilism from developing.

Also for funsies I tried AI cloning Dbdr it worked kinda ok I think

even if you ascend youre gonna get cucked in some form or another
subpar looks means subpar life

yup there is no happy ending for sub5s

I'm glad you get it. Too many people here underestimate NTpill and think if you aren't an absolute subhuman in terms of looks you should be alright. When you come off as a complete sperg to people, they hate you

One thing I learned being under-5 is: Never try, the game is already broken for you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back