Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The worst thing about this world as an incel: Inescapable depression which is a catch 22

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
it's not that we are biologically destined to get angry, upset, and sad over the biological fact that no woman will ever, ever want to even hug us.

It's the fact that depression is a catch 22.

The cause of our depression is how much life objectively sucks. There's no way around it; nothing ever will make us truly happy, all copes eventually end and reality hits us in the face, if its incel copes or normie copes or chad copes. No amount of video games, anime, delicious food, drunkedness, drugs, sex, material goods will ever make us happy. The only thing that can make us happy are being with other people that like us, either romantically or non-romantically; but if you are incel, you won't get either.

All life is, is one constant preparation for work to a certain point and quantity, and then working until you die, where everything you put forward has no meaning.
Grade school prepares you for high school, high school prepares you for work or college, college prepares you for work or grad / professional school, grad / professional school prepares you for work.

You work nonstop, and then you die.

No matter how much you try to run away from how brutal life is, religion, escapism, etc., you can't.

This will make anyone with a brain depressed at some point.

The worst part of all of this is this:

Your depression makes it so you just wanna cry, you just wanna scream, you just want to hold out your hand and say "Please, help me," but every, EVERY single attempt to do so results in people not wanting to be brought down, so you repel people away. That only makes your depression worse. The cycle continues. Catch 22. Your natural instinct to solve your depression, a cry for help, makes your depression worse.

Psychology and psychiatry doesn't help. The former "expert" is usually as depressed as you are and can't fix their own life, let alone yours; the latter just sees everything as "chemical inbalances" which a drug can fix.

The only thing you can do is just hide your pain and suffering, put on a falsehood of happiness and social functionality, so you don't suffer more.

You will never have your depression cured, because life is enough to cause depression.

Last edited:
Brutal noreplypill. The only real self-improvement is doing SURGERIES (Face or Height), everything else is COPE.

I've tried to fight my depression for almost five years, but I gave up when I realized that no matter what I do it will never go away, so it just became part of "being". I don't remember what it felt like before my depression, food tastes bland, video games are boring, I don't enjoy any of my hobbies, and I can't even cry about it all.

I've tried to fight my depression for almost five years, but I gave up when I realized that no matter what I do it will never go away, so it just became part of "being". I don't remember what it felt like before my depression, food tastes bland, video games are boring, I don't enjoy any of my hobbies, and I can't even cry about it all.
Brutal noreplypill.

ahahahahahhahahahaha u got banned