Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The worst thing about helicopter parents

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
People think you are weird because you choose to be. Not knowing that your creepy helicopter parents control your every move. Not only that, but the fuckers will act like it’s your fault in front of company as well. Completely ostracizing you from a normal life.

I think it's pretty cool that your parents own helicopters.

People think you are weird because you choose to be. Not knowing that your creepy helicopter parents control your every move. Not only that, but the fuckers will act like it’s your fault in front of company as well. Completely ostracizing you from a normal life.
Yes and then after 20 years of that they will complain about your lack of self sufficiency.

So you live under the same roof as them, get extra protective care from them and you consider them trash? Why?
They were poor up until I was like 24 and the second they got actual jobs at like age 55. They kicked me out and told me I stupid bluepilled shit about picking myself up by the bootstraps. Probably to do some degenerate shit that I won’t go into detail about. Oh and they passive aggressively called me a loser even though my dad was a waiter until he was 50.

They were poor up until I was like 24 and the second they got actual jobs at like age 55. They kicked me out and told me I stupid bluepilled shit about picking myself up by the bootstraps. Probably to do some degenerate shit that I won’t go into detail about. Oh and they passive aggressively called me a loser even though my dad was a waiter until he was 50.
I thought helicopter parents meant (over-)protective parents? I think your parents were narcissists, not helicopter parents?

Tbh I find it weird so many folks here shit day and night on their overprotective parents while most of them dream of virgin foids most likely raised by the same kind of overprotective parents (otherwise she would've been sleeping around). I see some brutal hypocrisy in it tbh

I love this site because it's the only place you'll find pink gengar debating with master shake about parenting.

fucking retardcel.

foids need to be controlled. men, not.
Lol, maybe parents wanted a foid kid but got a boy, so they raised him in a controlled way like they would've / should've raised a foid

Interesting hypothesis btw, maybe it explain why so many trannies and other genderfluidfags lately. Something to think about.

It’s not funny I have constant anxiety from them
i feel you brocel

fuck them. i bet they're also bluepilled and think you should just focus on studying in order to betabux chad's leftovers. so stupid. they're ruining your life.

people with parents like this end up being losers with almost no exception, but for some reason they keep doing this and think their parenting is good :feelstastyman:

whats worse is that youre not even a real person , when you interact with others youre just contantly wearing a mask to appease your parents .
and they think that they know who you are better than yourself