Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The worst thing about being manlet

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★
It's not the fact that you will forever be cursed with inceldom but also u are never gonna be respected by anyone, even 6th graders will think they can beat your ass anytime they want. Even tho u achieve something with all your work, someone bigger can take that from u within seconds cuz they are just so comfortable messing with you, cuz you are weak, fragile, someone that is supposed to obey the bigger one.

That's why i believe being tall incel is million time better than a manlet with some becky GF cuz that GF can't even last 2 days with my manlet ass!

Life starts at above average height with a good face,and u can't deny that.

A hundred billionaire dropped out of the presidential race after getting mocked by Donald Trump

they are just so comfortable messing with you, cuz you are weak, fragile, someone that is supposed to obey the bigger one
The same retards will tell us looks and height don't matter. Normies are barely more than animals.

A hundred billionaire dropped out of the presidential race after getting mocked by Donald Trump
*Mogged

Brutal Blackpill i would immediately rope ngl

It's not the fact that you will forever be cursed with inceldom but also u are never gonna be respected by anyone, even 6th graders will think they can beat your ass anytime they want. Even tho u achieve something with all your work, someone bigger can take that from u within seconds cuz they are just so comfortable messing with you, cuz you are weak, fragile, someone that is supposed to obey the bigger one.

That's why i believe being tall incel is million time better than a manlet with some becky GF cuz that GF can't even last 2 days with my manlet ass!

Life starts at above average height with a good face,and u can't deny that.
This is why it annoys me to hear tallcels complaining
They still get respect and if they have a decent frame they are confident they can defend themseleves

But i have to live knowing pretty much 90% of men could beat my ass and theres nothing I can do about it because Im a short framecel

I pretty much imposisible for me to ever be confident which is why its funny when people say to “just be confident bro “

Even as an incel if I was tall my life quality would be so much better

This is why it annoys me to hear tallcels complaining
They still get respect and if they have a decent frame they are confident they can defend themseleves

But i have to live knowing pretty much 90% of men could beat my ass and theres nothing I can do about it because Im a short framecel

I pretty much imposisible for me to ever be confident which is why its funny when people say to “just be confident bro “

Even as an incel if I was tall my life quality would be so much better
How tall are u?

How tall are u?
5’6/7 but I am a framecel so it makes it way worse
Being below 5’8 is bad but I could manage living like this if I had a good frame

How tall are u??

5’6/7 but I am a framecel so it makes it way worse
Being below 5’8 is bad but I could manage living like this if I had a good frame

How tall are u??
Iam 5'2 i think it can't go brutal that's also why i never want to live in white countries i would look like a toddler there

Iam 5'2 i think it can't go brutal that's also why i never want to live in white countries i would look like a toddler there
Fucking brutal where do you live??

I live in the uk so the average height here is 5’10 and a half but I see alot of 6 foot mfs here

I only live in a small town too so London and the more populated places must be filled with moggers

Fucking brutal where do you live??

I live in the uk so the average height here is 5’10 and a half but I see alot of 6 foot mfs here

I only live in a small town too so London and the more populated places must be filled with moggers
I live in curryland but don't underestimate people in my area are like 5'9 on average and i got bullied a lot for my height too almost everyone heightmogs me

I live in curryland but don't underestimate people in my area are like 5'9 on average and i got bullied a lot for my height too almost everyone heightmogs me
I hope you can somehow live a decent life but lets be real shit like that doesnt happen to people like us

How old are you im guessing your done growing??

WTF.

I was waiting you to be another "I'm 5'11 but this is manlet today" guy, but you are really fucked in that area, brutal.
Those people piss me off so much You can still live a decent life at that height
Even if your face isnt that good
but as a manlet ur life quality is overall just lower then anyone above 5’8 especially if your not atleast decent looking

Being a manlet and a framecel are the main reasons I will probably kill myself If I was tall with a decent frame I wouldnt care about being ugly

Never grown haha i am 23 so it's over actually it never started
I hope you can somehow live a decent life but lets be real shit like that doesnt happen to people like us

How old are you im guessing your done growing??

this is why I avoid fights

Being a manlet and a framecel are the main reasons I will probably kill myself If I was tall with a decent frame I wouldnt care about being ugly