Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst part of being an Ethnicel is having NOTHING to be proud of.

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
It is absolutely without a doubt that ethnic men in Western countries struggle with dating and life in general. I can attest to this as an ethnic myself. However, I do not think sexlessness is the worst part about being ethnic. The majority of this forum is White, and many White men are still incel. However, Whitecels, while still suffering the effects of inceldom, can at least enjoy looking back on their history and ancestors. Europeans literally built the modern world, while shitskins starved in mud huts. Sure, Arabs and Chinese invented some stuff, but it pales in comparison. (I don't consider China being the inventor of gunpowder, it was purely an accident). What I also hate is ethnics blabbering about how "oh we have 10,000 year long history." Well, if your civilization is 10,000 years old, and hasn't developed beyond FUCKING MUD HUTs, you're just subhuman I'm sorry. Europe's history is much shorter, and they managed to conquer the world in a relatively small amount of time.

Today, many leftist institutions try gaslighting ethnics into thinking that there's no shame in being conquered. "Guns, Germs, and Steel." by Jared Diamond is a MASSIVE COPE. Because without the gaslighting from Marxist institutions, most ethnics would look at colonialism and commit mass suicide at the fact they they are just inherently worth less.
The reason behind why White supremacy is so dangerous is the fact that Whites actually have something to be proud of, that is they managed to CONQUER, COLONIZE, AND RAPE 75% of the planet into submission.

Just wanted to get that off my chest

Last edited:
I find history from all places very interesting but I see where you are coming from

Yeah true. The ONLY thing that I love about our 'shitskin race' is how COOMFUEL our foids are.:ahegao: Despite them ALL being fucking JBWmaxxed! :reeeeee:
miss a q GIF

Last edited:
Yeah true. The ONLY thing that I love about our 'shitskin race' is how COOMFUEL our foids are.:ahegao: Despite them ALL being fucking JBWmaxxed! :reeeeee:
miss a q GIF
Not only do they get to conquer everyone they had to be given the best genetics too

The majority of this forum is White
It's about half ethnic. Ethnics are vastly overrepresented among incels.

Whitecels, while still suffering the effects of inceldom, can at least enjoy looking back on their history and ancestor
Only the last 500 years. Before that they were malnourished subhumans living in dirty cities. Medieval Europeans were so malnourished they were only 5'3-5'5 tall, even Native Americans were taller than them.

Asian (don't want to specify)
It is an objective reality that Asians as a whole come second to Europeans.

Your situation could be much worse, have some self-love

Ethnocultures like Japan (or even Chinese), or the Mongol conquests continue to be remembered and revered to this day, even by white people themselves.

This is gratuitous self-hatred, something I don't like to see.

Ethnocultures like Japan (or even Chinese), or the Mongol conquests continue to be remembered and revered to this day, even by white people themselves.

It's just jealousy. I would say that East Asians built some of the most large and advanced societies during Ancient times really a big shame we literally refused to get our shit together when the Europeans arrived. (The Qing disregarded every single European advancement, so did the Japanese)

JFL at "even" for Chinese. Are they really that bad?

Only the last 500 years. Before that they were malnourished subhumans living in dirty cities. Medieval Europeans were so malnourished they were only 5'3-5'5 tall, even Native Americans were taller than them.
Giga brutal Diet pill. If ancient China ate that shit from the beginning the term "Ricecel" wouldn't exist.

It's just jealousy. I would say that East Asians built some of the most large and advanced societies during Ancient times really a big shame we literally refused to get our shit together when the Europeans arrived. (The Qing disregarded every single European advancement, so did the Japanese)

JFL at "even" for Chinese. Are they really that bad?

No, they are very good, but they are stereotyped below the Japanese in Western culture, I am talking about the point of view of the normies who associate them with dog eaters and supermarket cashiers

No, they are very good, but they are stereotyped below the Japanese in Western culture, I am talking about the point of view of the normies who associate them with dog eaters and supermarket cashiers
Yeah Redditors and the whole "Katanuh cuts thru EVERYTHING" type shit. A lot of Chinese do torture animals and it just feels shameful

Yeah Redditors and the whole "Katanuh cuts thru EVERYTHING" type shit. A lot of Chinese do torture animals and it just feels shameful

I also wonder what the relationship is between East Asians and Amerindians like Bolivians and Peruvians, it's like they are genetic cousins but they pretend they don't exist jfl

Of course East Asians are not going to want to be associated with a conquered and enslaved race like the Amerindians, but what would they think if we put a Chinese with an Inca in a room?

Giga brutal Diet pill. If ancient China ate that shit from the beginning the term "Ricecel" wouldn't exist.
Rice and curries got cucked by buddhism forbidding meat consumption. Not that they could've afforded regular meat anyway, but not eating meat at all is certainly part of the reason why we're so subhuman today.

I also wonder what the relationship is between East Asians and Amerindians like Bolivians and Peruvians, it's like they are genetic cousins but they pretend they don't exist jfl

Of course East Asians are not going to want to be associated with a conquered and enslaved race like the Amerindians, but what would they think if we put a Chinese with an Inca in a room?
I feel like there's way too much focus put on genetic heritage. Incas and Chinese, while having a little bit of relation, are way too culturally different from each other.

Except for south Asians

Rice and curries got cucked by buddhism forbidding meat consumption. Not that they could've afforded regular meat anyway, but not eating meat at all is certainly part of the reason why we're so subhuman today.
While Buddhism did have a big influence of East Asian civilizations, I think it was due to more environmental and economic factors.

If you take a look at history most sedentary farming civilizations got brutally mogged to death by nomadic hunter gatherers. (Huns/Xiongnu, Mongols) Primarily because hunter gatherers ate more meat and drank more milk. Not even the Romans could deal with them.

Last edited:
Being mixed is worse. At least you’ll sort of have a community if you’re an ethnic. Mixed race people don’t fit in with either of the races they come from.

Except for south Asians
Angkor Wat looks good

And Muay Thai

And the Vietcong who kicked the USA in the ass (Jfl this is actually a GREAT ACHIEVEMENT to be proud of, no matter the ideology)

Being mixed is worse. At least you’ll sort of have a community if you’re an ethnic. Mixed race people don’t fit in with either of the races they come from.
It depends on if you pass for either race. ER looked way too foreign for both sides of his race. In some rare cases though, mixed people can and do pass of as white. Look at Chloe Bennet (Wang)

It depends on if you pass for either race. ER looked way too foreign for both sides of his race. In some rare cases though, mixed people can and do pass of as white. Look at Chloe Bennet (Wang)
I don’t pass for either. Im too pale to be black and have negroid facial features, such as the nose

I don’t pass for either. Im too pale to be black and have negroid facial features, such as the nose
Brutal, there's a lot of good looking Half and Halves like Obama and Jeremy Meeks though.

This. Those self hating ethnics often forget this

Same situation, it just makes me wanna kill myself. No culture, no identity and terrible facial harmony because of an unfitting skin tone and some negroid features. I would rather be a chink than this abomination

Asian (don't want to specify)
At least we east eurasian (east asia and south east asia) still homogenous and have no jewish blood unlike white people today

Asians come dead last in everything that foids care about.

that, and low crime rate.
Lowest

Singapore is basically what would happen if east asian and south east asian live together in some civilization
No insane amount of crimes despite the south east asians making up a quarter of the population

Last edited:
You should always be proud of your culture and who you are

Searched this post because I was about to post this, like half of them are completely convinced he's actually white and even attacking him like they would a white supremacist:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fvrm1v/comment/lqba5by/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fvrm1v/comment/lq9trrg/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fvrm1v/comment/lqaliht/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fvrm1v/comment/lqcqnn4/

It's about half ethnic. Ethnics are vastly overrepresented among incels.

View attachment 1283432
View attachment 1283433
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I remember some GDP per capita estimates which had Eastern European average be below Third World average for centuries before the Great Divergence, absolutely over:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Searched this post because I was about to post this, like half of them are completely convinced he's actually white and even attacking him like they would a white supremacist:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fvrm1v/comment/lqba5by/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fvrm1v/comment/lq9trrg/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fvrm1v/comment/lqaliht/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fvrm1v/comment/lqcqnn4/

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I remember some GDP per capita estimates which had Eastern European average be below Third World average for centuries before the Great Divergence, absolutely over:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

@DarkStar @Chudpreet @wereq @Mortis thoughts on ITards still being unable to understand that there are ethnics on this site and why so many people here are self-hating?