Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The worst part is that this is the best time in my life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'm 15 so I still have family and free time and few responsibilities. I don't have friends or any chance at a girl but I have those three things so I can mostly relax. But if I live long enough I'll see all my family rot and grow old and die, all that free time will be swallowed up by constant wageslaving and I'll have to worry about whether or not I can pay for my closet sized apartment. I can't stand guys who say "wait to grow up" I DON'T WANT TO. ESPECIALLY NOT in the USA which is getting more lawless and controlling each day.

ESPECIALLY NOT in the USA which is getting more lawless and controlling each day.
The USA is getting more controlling but not really lawless except in big cities and political rallies, demonstrations or outings of any kind.

JohnWickCel I won’t give up on you bro. Please dont rope, your soul will suffer in hell for eternity.

15??? For the love of God, son, you need some hobbies. You should be on a video game forum or something. I thought you were 16 going on 17. You're not even 16 yet??

If youre 15 you need to GTFO and leave this forum now

Even if you cant make any friends now you should be able to in college

I am 23 and I have 0 value, I cant even make friends because Im at the point where I have nothing to offer

Im trash who will die alone, just be warned

When youre 15 someone whos 23 seems like an old man but believe me the agepill creeps up on you and its really different from your youth because while I dont remember much from when I was 8 youre fully self aware in your teens and will remember everythying

Dont make this forum your best memories boyo

Don’t listen to the niggas saying 15 is too young mmmmmm

You aren't even done growing at that age. I think you should forget about this place for awhile and see what happens. You might not even be an incel five years from now.

You aren't even done growing at that age. I think you should forget about this place for awhile and see what happens. You might not even be an incel five years from now.
You have no idea what zoomer girls are like. There's a reason why memes making fun of women are getting more popular.

pm me your pic @JohnWickCel i wont share

What is it that you feel is making your life hopeless at this point?

No friends and no girl who has ever liked me despite years of trying. And no I'm not going "oh girls are sucking me off instantly I'm incel" I've had girls call me ugly for years outside of one girl who said I was average and I've asked 9 girls out who've let me get near them.
And also everything going on in the USA right now.

Did you have friends at some point in the past and you lost them, or have you never had any friends?

Did you have friends at some point in the past and you lost them, or have you never had any friends?
I had some I kind of talked to but we weren't friends. I never hung out with them or anything.

ouch.
well fellow youngbro you just gotta keep rolling we'll see if you and I are still incels in 5 years I have some optimism still in me

Imagine being blackpilled at the tender age of 15! :lul: :lul: :lul: How will you live till 25 at this rate? :lul: :lul: :lul:

I actually think him having such a deep understanding of human nature and how the world really works at such a young age could be a superpower for him if he stops trying to kill himself and instead uses it to his advantage.

JohnWickCel I won’t give up on you bro. Please dont rope, your soul will suffer in hell for eternity.
Please stop spreading your Christian bullshit. Religion is a cancer on the mind.

Please stop spreading your Christian bullshit. Religion is a cancer on the mind.
Ah right because abandoning religious values has resulted in less degeneracy or more civility in the west?
Imagine being blackpilled at the tender age of 15! :lul: :lul: :lul: How will you live till 25 at this rate? :lul: :lul: :lul:
Tbh

15 is too young
No friends and no girl who has ever liked me despite years of trying. And no I'm not going "oh girls are sucking me off instantly I'm incel" I've had girls call me ugly for years outside of one girl who said I was average and I've asked 9 girls out who've let me get near them.

And also everything going on in the USA right now.
Doomerzoomercel :feelskek:

Use the blackpill to your advantage if you can.

15??? For the love of God, son, you need some hobbies. You should be on a video game forum or something. I thought you were 16 going on 17. You're not even 16 yet??
If youre 15 you need to GTFO and leave this forum now

Even if you cant make any friends now you should be able to in college

I am 23 and I have 0 value, I cant even make friends because Im at the point where I have nothing to offer

Im trash who will die alone, just be warned

When youre 15 someone whos 23 seems like an old man but believe me the agepill creeps up on you and its really different from your youth because while I dont remember much from when I was 8 youre fully self aware in your teens and will remember everythying

Dont make this forum your best memories boyo
He said he is average looking as well.
No deformities and not Sub4 yet he is here. JFL at him. He is stupid.

Ah right because abandoning religious values has resulted in less degeneracy or more civility in the west?

Tbh
Depends on what you mean by religious values. No sane person needs to be promised a sweet juicy reward in the afterlife to know that it’s fucked up to kill or steal. The Ten Commandments can be summed up as “don’t be a dick.”

Depends on what you mean by religious values. No sane person needs to be promised a sweet juicy reward in the afterlife to know that it’s fucked up to kill or steal. The Ten Commandments can be summed up as “don’t be a dick.”
You know exactly what I mean by religious values.

Homosexuality. Transgender-mental-illness. Sexual Immorality. Womens evil nature. Narcissism to name a few wouldnt be present if society maintained it's religious values. Instead we ignored them and have decided to go our own way and do things in our image... Now look at the west.

You know exactly what I mean by religious values.

Homosexuality. Transgender-mental-illness. Sexual Immorality. Womens evil nature. Narcissism to name a few wouldnt be present if society maintained it's religious values. Instead we ignored them and have decided to go our own way and do things in our image... Now look at the west.
I mean yeah religious/cultural values can be a good thing. That’s why cultural Christians exist. Just take the community and order aspect from religion and reject all the mythology.

I see you take inspiration grom my le famous tag

I'm 15 so I still have family and free time and few responsibilities. I don't have friends or any chance at a girl but I have those three things so I can mostly relax. But if I live long enough I'll see all my family rot and grow old and die, all that free time will be swallowed up by constant wageslaving and I'll have to worry about whether or not I can pay for my closet sized apartment. I can't stand guys who say "wait to grow up" I DON'T WANT TO. ESPECIALLY NOT in the USA which is getting more lawless and controlling each day.
You're 15, start looksmaxxing instead of posting here.

I see you take inspiration grom my le famous tag
I thought you hated my threads.
He said he is average looking as well.
No deformities and not Sub4 yet he is here. JFL at him. He is stupid.
Yeah I'm a real idiot for not making a fool out of myself for a bunch of girls who have made it clear they despise me.
You're 15, start looksmaxxing instead of posting here.
"Looksmaxxing" has any of that worked for you? It's going to do nothing for me, I'm ironically at the best physically I can be and women still won't touch me.