Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst part is that "single" whores have the most sex

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
The longer a whore has been "single", the more cock from multiple men has been sucked.

I've seen holes from University whine about how they've never had a "boyfriend", which to me was as as disgusting at looking at a piece of shit and vomit on a rotting corpse because that just tells me that the whore has only been getting plowed by guy after guy and didn't even bother at least PRETENDING to commit to a single one.

To think when I was young and thought a girl who's never had a boyfriend was like me and I had a chance :feelskek: to be a bluepilled kid again.

We need to create a different word for when a female is "single", because their version of single is completely different from the Male version of single.
When a man is single he isnt getting anything, no sex, no approaches, nothing, hes basically celibate.
But when a female is "single" it's the complete opposite, shes getting tons of sex, gets approached constantly, has many fuck buddies, and has tons of guys she reviewing for which one is the best to be her boyfriend

When a man is single he isnt getting anything, no sex, no approaches, nothing, hes basically celibate.
But when a female is "single" it's the complete opposite, shes getting tons of sex, gets approached constantly, has many fuck buddies

We need to create a different word for when a female is "single", because their version of single is completely different from the Male version of single.
But when a female is "single" it's the complete opposite, shes getting tons of sex, gets approached constantly, has many fuck buddies, and has tons of guys she reviewing for which one is the best to be her boyfriend

They roastbeef the most

Having a boyfriend is oppressive !
He won't let them explore and find themselves !
They're free, strong and independent women inkwell !!!

A 30 year old foid that uses tinder all the time told me she has never had a boyfriend. She said she dreamed of getting married before turning 30 (she was 29 at the time).