Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst part about the black pill

C

cookinbreakfast

Self-banned
-
In high school, the social caste system is clearly evident. The chad jocks and stacies run together in packs just like the nerds and alt kids do. It's easy in high school to think "oh it's different in other places, this small town just has a ton of trashy chicks that want athletes, I'd be able to score a hot hipster chick somewhere more progressive, who likes me for my personality and intelligence (or quirky interests or whatever)". No doubt there are girls that fit this archetype at your school (girls that are obviously less hot than stacies, and not obviously sleeping around), but you just don't have the balls to ask them out or go up and talk to them, there will be plenty of chances in college you think, once you have more freedom to do your own thing and don't have helicopter parents. Then you go to college. Of course stacy sluts it up at an exponential degree, but you expected this. It's when you realize the shy girl is sleeping around with frat guys getting dicked down DAILY that it hurts. You know because she's in a sorority or at least hanging with chads and puts this on her social media. You are invisible to her.

True story: As a senior in high school I was crushing hard on this quiet girl in the grade below me. She would talk to me occasionally and obviously I never escalated because I'm subhuman. I happened to have a Chad friend in the same grade as her, he was a slayer on the basketball team, but we got along due to some mutual friends. This guy was completely separate from the quiet girls friend group. Anyway, I go off to college and come back for break and am hanging with the Chad friend, who is now a senior. He gets to talking about girls at school that he he slaying, and guess what.... We start talking about quiet girl. He doesn't really know I had a thing for her but anyway, he gets excited and pulls up his phone, and proceeds to show me tons of nudes that she's sent him and texts about giving him head. The quiet girl at your school is low key banging chad. it's OVER.

Chad steals our pussy. legalize rape NOW

That story is some potent sui fuel. I’m surprised you didn’t go full ER on everyone right then and there.

The quite and shy girls are just using an act to not seem as slutty as other girls, but they are usually the sluttiest.

This gave me sad feels because Ive been right there.

Crustaciouse said:
The quite and shy girls are just using an act to not seem as slutty as other girls, but they are usually the sluttiest.

Anon said:
Chad steals our pussy. legalize rape NOW

You realize that if rape was legal Chad would still beat your ass for doing it, right?

"quiet and shy" girls don't exist. Just an act.

This fucking quiet, shy/nerdy girl that occasionally talked about anime went to class one day with a gigantic cold sore on her fucking lip. This fucking cunt talked to me out of pity once. I knew she was sucking chad dick. I want out of this world.

I liked a cute and shy girl too. But she wasn't playing around and told me straight that she doesn't find me attractive and if she'll ever be in a relationship it would be with someone ideal. Half year forward she was fucking with a 6/10 guy who was at least 5 years older than her and after I gave her a gift for her 18th birthday she told me to stop harrasing her.

holy fuck its over

So the worst part about the blackpill is the blackpill?

A Good Friend said:
So the worst part about the blackpill is the blackpill?

Lol sorry I lost track of my thoughts. The worst part is it applies even to the cute shy girls, not just shallow attractive girls.

cookinbreakfast said:
Lol sorry I lost track of my thoughts. The worst part is it applies even to the cute shy girls, not just shallow attractive girls.

awalt

This is elementary stuff, my friend. The answer is to re-establish total, direct patriarchy ala Roman pater familias law.

"Shy" girls are the most degenerate.

They act socially inept around ugly guys, but when Chad arrives they suddenly light up and become social butterflies.
It doesn't matter if your interests are the same or if you think she's just as attractive or even less attractive than you, she will NOT settle for less than Chad. You're not even a person in her eyes.

Framecel222 said:
You realize that if rape was legal Chad would still beat your ass for doing it, right?

I'm more agressive than Chad.