Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the worst part about making friends

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
If you DO succeed and manage to befriend someone, you're still at the bottom. You're not going to be a friend they want to be around, you're only wanted when there is nothing to do and no alternatives.

You're going to be competing with their lifelong friends, if you've never hit the milestone achievements with that person, especially in childhood, you're just an acquaintance to them, someone that can easily be replaced.

Lastly, no matter how much effort and love you put into the relationship, you'll never mean anything to anyone because you're ugly, that's it. No true friends for you, only some dumbass acquaintance that only hangs around you because they can't be with their other friends in the time being.

only other hope for inkwells is to find a friend who is AS ugly as them, and even then they are probably both so confrontational and emotionally damaged that it would just lead to problems, JFL life is so unfair

my only friends are the brocels here (excluding greycels)

You can only be friends with people you mog.

Friendship doesn't exist

The worst part is that I always fail at this

I can relate a lot to this