Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The worst part about being ugly is...

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
... that you can never know if the social setback you just suffered (rejection, exclusion, singled out for criticism, negative body language or attitude coming from your interlocutor) was due to your looks or your attitude.

An ugly man nowadays is like a paranoid black man in the 1960s, just after the end of segregation, who has a huge chip on his shoulders and always thinks he's being a victim of racism when interacting with whites even when he's not being a victim of racism.

(I'm actually convinced lookism is the next destination for social justice and leftism. You just need to be very patient. Ugly people won't be defended by leftists and SJWs until the 2050s probably).

Atleat black men in the 60's had a movement acknowledging their oppression....
We have nothing lol

Ugly people and manlets will ALWAYS be hated by society, there's nothing that we can do about it.

(I'm actually convinced lookism is the next destination for social justice and leftism. You just need to be very patient. Ugly people won't be defended by leftists and SJWs until the 2050s probably).
Already for ugly women. Men will not be added because being nice to those types of men is very counter acting against feminism.

When dealing with women, the rejection is almost always due to looks. Chad can't fuck it up no matter what he does.

Incels must strive to acquire victim status in the eyes of society. This is how the game is played nowadays, cucks and feminists are desperate trying to prevent it.

We need more sad and heart-wrenching shit and less ER and edgy shit (even though I like edgy shit tbh). We also need to self-report as ethnic in the next polls lol, since white males can't ever suffer any kind of injustice in 2018 apparently.

When dealing with women, the rejection is almost always due to looks. Chad can't fuck it up no matter what he does.

yeah, there's never really been any confusion in my mind about the cause of my rejection was

The trouble is that it's actually far more complicated than this. There's no logical equivalence between "a 10/10 can get away with anything" (true) and "if a 2/10 experiences a social setback it's always due to his looks" (false in at least some cases).

When you are ugly and already experienced pure lookism, you can never know what just happened. So that leaves you paranoid, resentful and distrustful. Ultimately you learn to minimize social contact.

Ugly men will never be anyone's cause, unless they have severely limiting disabilities.