Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The worst part about being caucasian is the increased chance of balding

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Caucasians generally mog, but they really got fucked in the hair department. Mongoloids and mestizos rarely go bald, blacks are somewhere in the middle. The really dark curries don't go bald that often either.

Balding looks the worst as a cumskin too

36465.jpg

legit only 2 people in the world look good while bald:

Yeah, but that is because of higher levels of testosterone. We people of European descent have more of it than other groups, White people are literally so manly that they bald faster.

Guess I'm safe in that regard due to my Irish genes. Quite curly hair. Would look great in case it wasn't also dry. But my hairline is fine.

Jeremy Meeks is half-African half-European, bad example as Tyrones can be bald. He has Tyrone privilege for being bald and still be considered attractive and Chad privilege for having blue eyes.
My point was you need to have a certain pheno and insane bones to look good while bald.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back