Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The worst feeling is when your bullies didn't take your death threats seriously

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I was being bullied so bad that I made death threats to my bullies in school.

I told my best friend that I feel like stabbing my bullies in school, and he told everybody in school about it, and the news was spread in school. Everybody knew about the death threats I made, including the bullies.

Then I posted mass shooting memes in facebook to indicate that I'm on the edge. My classmates saw it and the news was spread that I'm a potential mass shooter.

And guess what happened after that? The bullying stopped for awhile because they were scared, but for some reason, the bullying continued again after a few weeks. And this is the bullying I got after making those death threats:

- Getting my ebike taken away from me.
- Someone pouring coffee on my shoulder
- Getting laughed at by young foids
- Getting punked by a kid
- My bestfriend rubbing my newly bought microphone on his penis in front of me
- My bestfriend telling me to lick the battery he was holding
- Getting manipulated into answering a trick question by my bestfriend and looking like a fool for 30 minutes
- Getting called stupid by a tomboy foid

But I think I may have confessed to my bestfriend that it I wasn't really serious about those threats :kys:

Being bullied even after making death threats to your bullies sucks because it makes you feel powerless and pressured to actually dewit. And it's confusing because you don't know what to do anymore after that situation. :feelscry:

You are just involuntary cog just like the rest of the user here

Are you from burgerland:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

that bestfriend really isn't a friend of yours at all.i hope you have dropped him.

Your teenage years where even shittier than mine. Sorry to hear that.

This is some pathetic teenaged shit. I'm embarrassed for you tbh.

Writing cheques you can't cash is a big big cuck move.

CLEARLY they were right not to take your threats seriously.