Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst feeling in the world...

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
...is finding out new things to be insecure about.

Here's an example: after seeing people get bullied for having a "big head," I always assumed that large skull = bad and small skull = good. It wasn't until I discovered the blackpill and lookism.net that I realized a large skull is attractive on a male. Then I measured my skull and it turns out it's only 23 inches. Fucking kill me.

Anyone else go through something similar?

Can someone please punch this annoying faggot already? Holy shit he's literally a humble brag attention seeking faggot like those females from reddit. Christ.

Framecel222 said:
...is finding out new things to be insecure about.

Here's an example: after seeing people get bullied for having a "big head," I always assumed that large skull = bad and small skull = good. It wasn't until I discovered the blackpill and lookism.net that I realized a large skull is attractive on a male. Then I measured my skull and it turns out it's only 23 inches. Fucking kill me.

Anyone else go through something similar?

I posted this recently but it applies here for sure.

Before puberty I had a perfect nose. Then puberty hit and it grew a big ridge and got longer. My grandmother, bless her soul, told me "women like men with big noses." I didn't believe her but I started noticing celebrities with bigger noses and thinking "I guess it's not so bad." I heard the term "aquiline" to describe noses like mine, which means hawk-like, and I think to myself, "That sounds pretty boss actually."

All came crashing down when a girl in my class said my nose makes me look like a rat. Ratnose. Not hawk-like, Rat-like. That hurt pretty bad. Imagine being called a fucking rat?

Then to put the cherry on top, I broke my nose later that year, and it's been crooked despite two surgeries ever since. Just fuck my life.

canthal tilt has got me scared

blickpall said:

Before puberty I had a perfect nose. Then puberty hit and it grew a big ridge and got longer. My grandmother, bless her soul, told me "women like men with big noses." I didn't believe her but I started noticing celebrities with bigger noses and thinking "I guess it's not so bad." I heard the term "aquiline" to describe noses like mine, which means hawk-like, and I think to myself, "That sounds pretty boss actually."

All came crashing down when a girl in my class said my nose makes me look like a rat. Ratnose. Not hawk-like, Rat-like. That hurt pretty bad. Imagine being called a fucking rat?

Then to put the cherry on top, I broke my nose later that year, and it's been crooked despite two surgeries ever since. Just fuck my life.

damn dude ive been called a rat before for legit no reason. shit was brutal.

also would you know if you broke your nose? i am unsure if i have ever broken mine but im worreid i have

anincelforlifelol said:
Can someone please punch this annoying faggot already? Holy shit he's literally a humble brag attention seeking faggot like those females from reddit. Christ.

How is this a humblebrag? Average for a white male is 24 inches. How could I brag about being below average?

blickpall said:

That is fucking brutal. How is it still crooked after surgery?

anincelforlifelol said:

He's not even mentalcel like we initially assumed. It's very clear by now that he's a humble-bragging larper.

1. Complains about being ugly=looks average and rated a Chadlite by invisible
2. Calls himself acnecel=clear skin
3. Says he has bad frame=actually good frame

To top it off he's 6'1 and says he got checked out by a female while studying, and got nudes from a roastie. He also posts his actual photos which shows he doesn't have real BDD either.

flowerful said:
damn dude ive been called a rat before for legit no reason. shit was brutal.

also would you know if you broke your nose? i am unsure if i have ever broken mine but im worreid i have

Many people break their nose as children and never find out. That's what my rhinologist said. It's especially less noticeable for people with small/short/flat noses. You can only tell from an X-ray or during surgery.

If you broke your nose later in life, I'm pretty sure you would know. I guess it depends on how severe it is, but the bruising around your nose/eyes should be pretty serious. Mine was severely broken so there was no debate.

Framecel222 said:
That is fucking brutal. How is it still crooked after surgery?

The purpose of both surgeries was purely medical, because my breathing was fucked up. However, they obviously tried to straighten it (in the first surgery at least) but apparently it healed badly? My mom thinks it's because I always went to sleep on one side and would unconsciously apply pressure on one side of my nose, making it crooked while it was setting, but I have no clue if that's true or not. My theory is that when they were repairing my nose, they didn't bother going all the way to the top of the fracture and only set the bottom part, so my nose looking from the front looks like this now: ( .

Anyway, all I know is that it is crooked.

NegroKing said:
He's not even mentalcel like we initially assumed. It's very clear by now that he's a humble-bragging larper.

1. Complains about being ugly=looks average and rated a Chadlite by invisible
3. Says he has bad frame=actually good frame

To top it off he's 6'1 and says he got checked out by a female while studying, and got nudes from a roastie. He also posts his actual photos which shows he doesn't have real BDD either.

Exactly.

Ban this dumb ass already please.

Also @Framecel222, fuck off, retard. Justin Bieber's skull is 21'' at best, and look how much pussy he gets.

anincelforlifelol said:
Exactly.

Also @Framecel222, fuck off, retard. Justin Bieber's skull is 21'' at best, and look how much pussy he gets.

Yup. Also his skull is just long, not small so a measurement from the side is not going to tell the full story. He is low IQ as fuck.

The most telling thing by far is his lack of hatred for FHOs.

blickpall said:
Many people break their nose as children and never find out. That's what my rhinologist said. It's especially less noticeable for people with small/short/flat noses. You can only tell from an X-ray or during surgery.

If you broke your nose later in life, I'm pretty sure you would know. I guess it depends on how severe it is, but the bruising around your nose/eyes should be pretty serious. Mine was severely broken so there was no debate.

What about in middle school in 6th or 7th grade?

NegroKing said:

tenor.gif

I don't have clear skin, I'm a subhuman acnecel. If my skin looks clear it's only because my poorfag phone doesn't capture my subhumanity completely. I'm the ugliest acnecel on here.

anincelforlifelol said:
xactly. 

Bieber mogs me in every other way imagineable, including having a more masculine voice. Besides, I know that skull size is the least of my issues, it was just the first example I could think of for this post.

NegroKing said:
Yup. Also his skull is just long, not small so a measurement from the side is not going to tell the full story. He is low IQ as fuck.

I'm actually extremely high IQ, I get nearly straight As without studying and my SAT score was top 2%. It's my only positive attribute tbh.

flowerful said:
What about in middle school in 6th or 7th grade?
I imagine if you have a really small "squishy" nose (common for some ethnicities) before puberty and you break it, it might seem like you just got hit hard and had a nose bleed but you actually broke it. But I'm no expert.

blickpall said:
I imagine if you have a really small "squishy" nose (common for some ethnicities) before puberty and you break it, it might seem like you just got hit hard and had a nose bleed but you actually broke it. But I'm no expert.

well im white and i remeber getting hit in the nose by a basketball after it bounced off the rim. I dont think i had a nose bleed though

Could a basketball be enough? how did you break your nose?

Framecel222 said:
How is this a humblebrag? Average for a white male is 24 inches. How could I brag about being below average? 

Not sure where you got your information, but 24" is quite big and in the top percentage of skulls.

CopingGymcel said:
Not sure where you got your information, but 24" is quite big and in the top percentage of skulls.

Okay I may have got it from the misc forums on bodybuilding.com lol.

That being said I totally get skullmogged by most guys in person. 

And again, I know that having a larger skull would only make a tiny difference for me, this was just the first example I could think of for this thread.

flowerful said:
well im white and i remeber getting hit in the nose by a basketball after it bounced off the rim. I dont think i had a nose bleed though

Could a basketball be enough? how did you break your nose?

In theory, anything moving fast enough could break your nose. However, just from your description and the fact that I imagine you with a typical white nose, I think that it's unlikely. If there is any deformation to your nose, it's probably from when you were much younger, like your infancy or early childhood, and it just didn't present itself until puberty. I assume that's why we're having this discussion? Lol.

Long story short, I kneed myself in the face extremely hard, then tried to set it myself in the bathroom and blacked out and might have hit it again as I was falling down or I might have just hit my head which further contributed to my concussion, no one knows because blood was already everywhere and no video cameras and I was a moron.

Framecel222 said:
Okay I may have got it from the misc forums on bodybuilding.com lol.

That being said I totally get skullmogged by most guys in person. 

And again, I know that having a larger skull would only make a tiny difference for me, this was just the first example I could think of for this thread.

I think maybe I got it wrong with it being "top percentage." There aren't really any places I could find the average for males, but yes, never trust bb.com. Most guy's skulls are below 24".

headsize.gif

This chart says that yours is the average. Mine is about 24" and I always have trouble fitting into hats, especially during childhood, so I highly doubt that's the average.

CopingGymcel said:
I think maybe I got it wrong with it being "top percentage." There aren't really any places I could find the average for males, but yes, never trust bb.com. Most guy's skulls are below 24".

headsize.gif

This chart says that yours is the average.

Okay but being white and over 6'1" it should probably be at least 24 inches, right?

blickpall said:
In theory, anything moving fast enough could break your nose. However, just from your description and the fact that I imagine you with a typical white nose, I think that it's unlikely. If there is any deformation to your nose, it's probably from when you were much younger, like your infancy or early childhood, and it just didn't present itself until puberty. I assume that's why we're having this discussion? Lol.

Long story short, I kneed myself in the face extremely hard, then tried to set it myself in the bathroom and blacked out and might have hit it again as I was falling down or I might have just hit my head which further contributed to my concussion, no one knows because blood was already everywhere and no video cameras and I was a moron.

ive got one nostril bigger than the other and my nose curves slightly to one side.

Framecel222 said:
Okay but being white and over 6'1" it should probably be at least 24 inches, right?

I have no idea.

flowerful said:
ive got one nostril bigger than the other and my nose curves slightly to one side.

I feel you, bruv. Go see a rhinologist for a consultation, I can't tell you anything more from where I'm sitting.