Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The worst failo of ricecels is not being able to grow beards

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Imagine, being so cursed, that you can't even grow a beard to hide your subhuman chin/jaw. I feel bad for Gookbros.

@Cayden Zhang
@Made in Heaven

you can grow a full beard?

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper
@wasted12years

Imagine, being so cursed, that you can't even grow a beard to hide your subhuman chin/jaw. I feel bad for Gookbros.
In my current state, im better off shaving all facial hair.

In my current state, im better off shaving all facial hair.
Yeah, if you can't grow one, you shouldn't even try. It will make you look worse.

Yeah, if you can't grow one, you shouldn't even try. It will make you look worse.
My best bet is to perserve my kid-like youth as long as possible. (Im 18 year old that looks 14.)

My best bet is to perserve my kid-like youth as long as possible. (Im 18 year old that looks 14.)
Yes, unfortunately, if you're ugly, youth doesn't matter.

I have ogre ramus but dogshit chin. Trying to grow out goatee but it's not thick enough.

If only my chin was taller and wider I could Tyler Maher maxx

Can Mongolians grow a beard? I think mongols can
Yeah and sideburns are super prominent. But it's still not thick to form shape, still wispy. Lots of whites too have to wait until they're 30 for it to form shape. When I finish growthmaxxing and go back to gymcelling my T levels will rise and it might speed up a little.

No it’s flat facial structure. Beards don’t matter if your lower third is good

Yeah and sideburns are super prominent. But it's still not thick to form shape, still wispy. Lots of whites too have to wait until they're 30 for it to form shape. When I finish growthmaxxing and go back to gymcelling my T levels will rise and it might speed up a little.
I see. Good luck then

The few asian men you can find who have beards shows this is true. They immeditley look more masculine.

Masculinity doesn’t equal more attractive
Yeah but more intimidating, normies will stop fucking with rices

Masculinity doesn’t equal more attractive
If i was NT, taller and a bit less babyfaced i could haved played the pretty boy game.

Most gooks look like shit with any facial hair.
Asians got both recessed chins, forehead and maxilla. Niggers are ugly but have protruding maxilla, while whites have CCW rotation and good forehead area. And Asians are most brachycephalic race. That's why Asians are seen as the most ugly.

Asians got both recessed chins, forehead and maxilla. Niggers are ugly but have protruding maxilla, while whites have CCW rotation and good forehead area. And Asians are most brachycephalic race. That's why Asians are seen as the most ugly.
Maybe im simply used to most rices trying to go pretty boy route.

Pretty boy route is the only valid one for most rices.
Yeah, but that's if they're are already above average, then they can get surgeries and wear makeup.

Pretty boy ricecels still have a lot of chad features jfl, they have more ccw rotation (relative to other rices) and are less brachycephalic than average, a thin high nose bridge (this and forehead can be fixed with surgery though), and they also have to be long and lanky which is still rare among rices who are flat everything and short-limbed.

So if you're a subhuman rice you can't just kpopmax, because your skull shape is still fucked and you're probably some manlet

Pretty boy ricecels still have a lot of chad features jfl, they have more ccw rotation (relative to other rices) and are less brachycephalic than average, a thin high nose bridge (this and forehead can be fixed with surgery though), and they also have to be long and lanky which is still rare among rices who are flat everything and short-limbed.
Yall are pretty much fucked, cant help but feel sorry for gooks.

So if you're a subhuman rice you can't just kpopmax, because your skull shape is still fucked and you're probably some manlet
True, but the question is, who is more subhuman, the average gook or the average jeet?