Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The worst days are christmas and birthdays

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Waking up at 3pm wanking on Christmas day and lonely on my birthday

Yep

And valentines day

I have forgotten when my birthday is tbh. I will soon forget my name. As an incel, you evnetually lose your identity kinda like prison where you are just a number

I have forgotten when my birthday is tbh. I will soon forget my name. As an incel, you evnetually lose your identity kinda like prison where you are just a number
dont worry ill remember ur bday. Whats ur facebook

What are you talking about? The worst day for incels is Valentines day

I remember inviting people to my birthday parties as a kid. No one showed up.
Brutal, I stopped having party's at 12 , then at 18 it was taken that everyone was having one so I invited a few people to mine and only 1 person showed up and he said he had to go toilet but he went home, my parents felt so sorry for me

used to cope by visiting family, doesn't help now that i'm in full panic mode about the passage of time. this ship's going down boyos

Brutal, I stopped having party's at 12 , then at 18 it was taken that everyone was having one so I invited a few people to mine and only 1 person showed up and he said he had to go toilet but he went home, my parents felt so sorry for me
I feel this. I stopped having 'friend' birthdays after 10yo because I realized it was futile. I did have family parties from time-to-time but that was really only because I wanted the gift cards and pizza desu.

I hate New Years ,Christmas , and Valentine’s Day. All days of mourning for me.