Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst crime a man can commit towards a woman

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
The most heinous crime a man can commit towards a woman is to not be attractive to her. Women justify any mistreatment towards a man by saying "I wasn't attracted to him". You see it online all the time: A woman writes that a male coworker said "hi" to her as he was walking down the hallway, and she scowls back. The woman writes "Ugh I don't like when men I'm not attracted to are nice to me" and people accept it as a valid justification for mistreating him.

I think there will come a day when not being attracted to a man will be used as a justification for women to get away with literally ANYTHING. A woman can murder a man and in court she will testify that "I wasn't attracted to him", and it will be seen as a valid defense. Why? Because being in public while not being attractive to women is sexual harassment, and women have the right to defend themselves from being sexually harassed. It doesn't mean that ugly men aren't allowed to exist - it just means they aren't allowed to go out in public in places where there might be fertile reproductive aged women.

The worst crime a man can commit is being ethnic while in the presence of a female.

I have the right to look at people and to say hello to people.

If an ugly man or a loser rejects her.

The biggest social taboo is making a foid uncomfortable. By being ugly around her you are forcing her eyes to be uncomfortable and for that society thinks you should suffer.

Creating a sub7 law would be way more honest than creating anti-rape/harassment/whatever laws like today.

Existing as a sub 8 offends all foids.

So true. Basically anytime an ugly Male is with in sight of a women it offends her, making her uncomfortable. Once a women is made uncomfortable it's over for a man in public opinion

Being unattractive (and creeping women) in UK is already made illegal.

Sub8 law soon becoming a literal law

Our enemies want us incels to exist only in the mines, slaving away to make them richer, out of sight of foids and their precious sensitive eyes.

The worst crime a man can commit is being ethnic while in the presence of a female.
Yeah, cus im sure woman would be disgusted by this ethnic super curry

Ndzy9qK.jpg