Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst aspect of being a male in 2020

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I think the worst aspect of being a male in 2020 is that the life of a male past 17-18 has essentially become a game of unbriddled unfettred competition among men, with the simultaneous dumbing down of women, so all their "preferences" are essentially lusting over the same man tall white chad, or lightest skinned most western featured chad.

womens view of a male and the standard and ideal male has been wittled down into a pseudo male sex and the city style power game, where it is chad or die, ir at least a male at the top of a power pyramid (eg CEO or high salary earner eg 5 figures minimum for a 6+ womean, yes i meant woMEAN).

Also on this theme it seems there is becoming, due to all pervasive comparison inducing social media, a monopolising effect that cant be overstated, eg the monopolising effect being in favour of chad, eg chad is more and more monopolising women to the cost of normal men, eg pump and dump culture and single women pumped and dumped by chad then holding out for chad only.

If you really extrapolate the underpinnings of why women have been so gullible, so laughably easily manipulated and suckered in by social media, it is somewhat clear to me, pure greed and narcissism in the expression of i only want the best because im worth it.

It is greed and narcissism that is the underpinning of their want for "the best genetics", if they did not believe that they were entitled to the very best genetics way above their looks match, they wouldnt hold out for the lottery win of chad and would settle for their looks and status match. The social media apps, and tinder have unlocked the pandoras box of womens unlimited self love and self interest, which has hugely come at the cost of low SMV men especially in the west where suicide rates are fucking parabolically escalating.

However these dumb broads have not worked out the logical fallacy they have unveiled with this utterly deplorable and self interested behaviour. If they truly believed in the utter hocum herr derr everyones equal bro virtue signalling they pump and upvote on social media, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THEIR DRIVE TOWARDS ONE CHAD AND THUS THE INHERANT LACK OF EQUALITY IN THE DATING MARKET DYNAMICS AND THE EQUALITY OF ALL PEOPLE TO EXIST SIMULTANEOUSLY.

This is like having schroedingers cat dead and alive at the same time simultaneously in the same world, not in the other worlds theory where they are dead and alive at the same time but in different worlds, eg complete and utter fantasy land self serving bullshit.

This pathetic logic therefore undermines the whole movement and smokescreen of herr derr equality and reveals it to be a pure grab for power, to benefit their position and equality for e MEEEEEEEEEEE BUT NOT FOR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

You still haven't caught up to 2021, have you?

You still haven't caught up to 2021, have you?
sorry im just trying to formulate a coherent reason for the state of things

im trying to condense the pill into a tight concept

i am aware of the current state

your condescension is low iq wang

try harder

Mirin high effort and high iq thread.

unbriddled unfettred competition among men
I am so much out of the game that I dont even participate in this competition anymore
Also on this theme it seems there is becoming, due to all pervasive comparison inducing social media, a monopolising effect that cant be overstated, eg the monopolising effect being in favour of chad, eg chad is more and more monopolising women to the cost of normal men, eg pump and dump culture and single women pumped and dumped by chad then holding out for chad only
inequality in sex and money and power like a Bezos basically
logical fallacy
its perfectly logical - women lie, they simply lie not even oblivious they know and they lie all of them, they do what they want to do and they are aware of the consequences also for ugly men

Never began for time-travelcels.
But really, they dont give a shit about equality unless it benefits them, so its mostly just stupid fucking virtue signaling

you know you are true neet when you forget the year