Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming The worst and most overrated gta protagonist

he might not have been as interesting and charismatic as the other GTA protagonists but i like how he was a cold emotionless killer that never talked and did what was necessary to get what he wanted. Kinda like a terminator that feels no remorse or emotion

he might not have been as interesting and charismatic as the other GTA protagonists but i like how he was a cold emotionless killer that never talked and did what was necessary to get what he wanted. Kinda like a terminator that feels no remorse or emotion
True also the ending of that game was the funniest shit ever rockstar never confirmed it but it is my headcanon that he shoots maria at the end

View: https://wwww.youtube.com/watch?v=m7yVIi0eU3Y

Over for Claudecels

Exactly , Claude Was Actually Underrated Tbh And I Think That Trevor Is Overrated Af

Huang is the best gta character since he's a ricecel

Exactly , Claude Was Actually Underrated Tbh And I Think That Trevor Is Overrated Af
I didn’t like Trevor. He was annoying It sucked how he killed Johnny. What i really didnt like about him is that he was a bully who just went around and picked on people who couldn’t fight back, and never had any consequences for his actions. Stupid how he had that infinite health thing too

I didn’t like Trevor. He was annoying It sucked how he killed Johnny. What i really didnt like about him is that he was a bully who just went around and picked on people who couldn’t fight back, and never had any consequences for his actions. Stupid how he had that infinite health thing too
Exactly , Trevor Is A Degenerate Cunt And A Low Quality Character

Not as iconic as Tommy or Niko, but still way better than Victor Vance.