Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The world's oil reserve will run out by 2052. Uranium will run out in about 200 years

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Thats lifefuel news for you doom and gloomercels.

"In a 2008 article in the peer-reviewed journal Energy Policy, it was predicted that coal, oil and gas would run out in 107, 35, and 37 years, respectively. That prediction means that after the year 2042, coal would be the only fossil fuel remaining until 2117."

"If the Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA) has accurately estimated the planet's economically accessible uranium resources, reactors could run more than 200 years at current rates of consumption."

I guess I was too optimistic in my previous replies about the possibility of world collapse as not likely or realistic. But I wasn't putting as much thought into it and my replies were made from a financial viewpoint. I ignored the fact that the markets work on confidence, optimism, and fears. Sure, central banks can keep printing money and expand credit to keep the economy from falling into a recession or depression, but no amount of money printing will be able to bring the people's confidence up when rumors get out that energy supplies are low. In this scenario, the final world war will happen and it will involve high tech robots and tactical nukes. Think Terminator.

Oil, gas, coal, and Uranium are all limited and will deplete not too long from now.

There is Thorium as a better, safer, and more efficient substitute for Uranium, but no Thorium plants exist yet and if they do work, its estimated that there is only enough to power humanity for the next 1000 years:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_jcbhE0u-8

What do you guys think? Will China find a way for humanity to get an infinite supply of energy with the nuclear fusion reactors? aka Artificial suns?

Seems like its not asteroids we have to worry about. We will all be going back to the stone age once Thorium runs out and China fails with their nuclear fusion reactor experiments (too much energy put into it to get a surplus of energy out of it).

On the bright side, foids will have to start opening their legs if they want to survive lol

Last edited:

They've been claiming oil runs out soon for decades now, but we haven't even seen the peak of oil production yet.

Ok, but can I get to krempi a blonde stacy before I die?

my country could sustain itself on it's renewables, if it wasn't for the goddamn muslims that come here and shit 8 children in their government funded homes

Cap. Oil is a abiotic. This is just fear propaganda; it will never run out, it will constantly replenish like how human blood rejuvenates:feelsjuice:

Most of our food is derived from fossil fuels these days, we can't feed nearly 8 billion people using all natural means. Everything from fertilizer, pesticides to transport all needs more than we put back in. All roads lead to collapse.

2052 is way too late, I will be way too fucking old then

I will have retired and will go to 100% renewable nation before then if signs of this come up

There will never be a collapse, this shitty civilisation will run on forever :fuk:
When we run out of fossil fuels we will move to nuclear.
When we run out of nuclear fuel we will move to renewables.
And that will last us forever.
:fuk:

There will never be a collapse, this shitty civilisation will run on forever :fuk:
Don't despair, budy boyo. T[UWSL]here is always the possibility of an asteroid impact or a nuclear war. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]You gotta stay optimistic and keep a good outlook on life :feelshaha:[/UWSL]

that seems like a problem that normalfags have to deal with

No problem. Back to horses and carts for us. By the way hydro electricity will probably supply all our energy needs. The oceans are constantly creating waves and their are currents(flowing water streams) under the surface of the oceans. Endless energy that just needs investing in technology and research.

The rest of our needs for food production i.e fuel can be produced from crops converted to bio fuels. Agriculture doesnt really need that much fuel btw. The rest can be of our needs like transportaion can be sorted by electric railways which just needs to be upgraded and expanded.

Last edited:
And sex havers would keep on breeding more children to drain the world more and more.

I may never get to take a dip in the stinky hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back