Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The world should have ended in 2012

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
2012 is where technology becomes over developed to the dismay of life itself. Loneliness, sexlessness, mass immigration, globalization all accelerated like insane during this period, thanks to smartphones and high speed 4G internet.

Ending the world in 2012 would have given all of humanity the much needed ending it deserves; there is a saying that politicians do good in their 60s shall retire, before the brainrot takes place and they turn batshit crazy; Mao, would have been a flawless leader had he retired in the 1950s. He would be remembered as a revolutionary and war hero.

The horrible thing is, technology cannot go backwards, because those using higher technology, will always prevail over those with inferior technology thanks to the capitalist market.

True. Back then I was still in hs and was happy it didn't end. Looking back it should've fucking ended spectacularly.

When I was a kid I thought technology and games were amazing, and I would often ponder in awe about future developments when I was grown

Now as an adult I wish the world did not have this technology

It kinda did in a way

It was the year when tinder released