Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The World Should End

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I hope a nuclear war ends the world with no trace of life left behind. Natural selection leaves us left behind in the dirt, with nowhere to go. Finding meaning in life is cope, everything is cope. Annihilation of life is the only solution to stop the suffering of incels around the world. Morality doesn't exist, only brain chemicals that keep you from doing harm to your own species, and chemicals to get the weirdos out of your species, and to dominate over others. Love is manufactured. Life is manufactured. Existence is manufactured. Emotions, feelings, all manufactured to keep us going.

Fuck this shit, I'm out. I'm gonna LDAR and fill myself with as much happiness cope as I can, or end it in a few years. I don't have the power to end the world, so I'll leave it to the world to end itself.

Apophis seemed a solution...

nausea said:
Apophis seemed a solution...

Lol I wish that asteroid would've hit earth.

Kointo said:
Lol I wish that asteroid would've hit earth.

it's going to give it another try, but ...

nausea said:
it's going to give it another try, but ...

We can only hope that it hits in 2036.

This world is a mistake.

Anon said:
This world is a mistake.

It is a mistake. It would've been better off never coming into existence.

Kointo said:
It is a mistake. It would've been better off never coming into existence.

It's unfair, irrational and pointless.

I dont want to die tho

Nautica1983 said:
I dont want to die tho

The quicker the world ends, the better. It's just like quickly pulling off a band aid.

Kointo said:
The quicker the world ends, the better. It's just like quickly pulling off a band aid.

Well it needs to end in a way in which i dont starve to death with broken limbs in extreme weather

San_Pablo_Ermitaño%2C_por_José_de_Ribera.jpg

LDAR

Nautica1983 said:
Well it needs to end in a way in which i dont starve to death with broken limbs in extreme weather

Nuclear war, then. North Korea is our only hope!

The world probably wont end within 100 years, but societal breakdown is already well underway. Nearly everyone is miserable and the last remaining semblance is breaking apart.

In 10 to 20 years, we will have anarchy and world war over resources and land. In 100 years it will be a nuclear fallout wasteland until a comet obliterates us all.

Only way to contribute to the end is voting for unstable leaders and fasten things up.

Oodar said:
The world probably wont end within 100 years, but societal breakdown is already well underway. Nearly everyone is miserable and the last remaining semblance is breaking apart.

In 10 to 20 years, we will have anarchy and world war over resources and land. In 100 years it will be a nuclear fallout wasteland until a comet obliterates us all.

Yeah, the population is getting to high for the amount of resources on this planet. They're will either be rations, or somebody's gonna have to die.

modus_coperandi said:
Only way to contribute to the end is voting for unstable leaders and fasten things up.

Yup

It's not just incels being miserable, believe me. Outside of a tiny percent of population such as Stacies, Chads, rich people and people who are generally happy with their jobs and lives - others constantly have to compete in the rat race, wageslave and live from day to day stressed, tired and exhausted just to squeeze out a tiny amount of pleasure and happiness in their free time such as TV, video games or masturbating.

The worst thing is that it was even worse in past but due to religious brainwashing and blindly following their primal instintcs people kept reproducing, increasing the general population and thus - the amount of overall pain in this gay world.

But as we know it - that world is ending. Low birthrates, secularisation accelerating, selfish people living only for themselves will eventually bring our world down. Our civilization will finally die a slow but sweet death. Finally we'll kick nature in the teeth. We'll eliminate suffering.

At least in the west, that is. Africans will starve till eternity but they're dumb anyway so whatever.

overlystinkypants said:
selfish people living only for themselves will eventually bring our world down. 

I guess I'm contributing to the end of the world. Good on me.

overlystinkypants said:
It's not just incels being miserable, believe me. Outside of a tiny percent of population such as Stacies, Chads, rich people and people who are generally happy with their jobs and lives - others constantly have to compete in the rat race, wageslave and live from day to day stressed, tired and exhausted just to squeeze out a tiny amount of pleasure and happiness in their free time such as TV, video games or masturbating.

Eventually, the population will be filled to the brim with miserables, if it's not already.