Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The world of the foid

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
My sister and her friend were both going out to get something and I asked her if she would pick me up something at a gas station while they were out. She replied saying “ugh I don’t want to stop at the fast station every single time I go somewhere like that guys are hitting on me”. And her friend laughed and agreed that it always happens. These are both basically average looking females. Just imagine what it’s like for Stacey.

Easily half the forum here is of average looking males. Just imagine if this held true for men, and it wasn’t just women on easy mode. What if everywhere you went you had girls hitting on you? Would you consider that a problem that would stop you from going somewhere as simple as a gas station, let alone anywhere? JFL, literally crying about never having to worry about being unable to find a partner. Women can’t comprehend the reality for men who aren’t Chad.

When will this gay earth be nuked.

Tutorial mode

Women live life on tutorial island with all cheat codes enabled, while we are on Dante must Die while without health regeneration.

It's basically like women complaining that they have too much water(aka attention/validation) and it is detrimental to them because, they cant handle being so fortunate to have things so easy (living tutorial mode). While men are dying of thirst have never having a drop of water (aka attention/ validation) in their lives.

My sister and her friend were both going out to get something and I asked her if she would pick me up something at a gas station while they were out. She replied saying “ugh I don’t want to stop at the fast station every single time I go somewhere like that guys are hitting on me”. And her friend laughed and agreed that it always happens. These are both basically average looking females. Just imagine what it’s like for Stacey.

Easily half the forum here is of average looking males. Just imagine if this held true for men, and it wasn’t just women on easy mode. What if everywhere you went you had girls hitting on you? Would you consider that a problem that would stop you from going somewhere as simple as a gas station, let alone anywhere? JFL, literally crying about never having to worry about being unable to find a partner. Women can’t comprehend the reality for men who aren’t Chad.

When will this gay earth be nuked.
You know what's very funny to me about foids, they talk very plainly and like literal NPC's being programmed to speak in the sentences they do.

it's truly ridiculous. men need stop hitting on foids and liking any of their social media

It's basically like women complaining that they have too much water(aka attention/validation) and it is detrimental to them because, they cant handle being so fortunate to have things so easy (living tutorial mode). While men are dying of thirst have never having a drop of water (aka attention/ validation) in their lives.

following foid logic:
actually i have to eat decent food every day and sleep in a decent bed. homeless people would never understand my pain.

STOP HIGH BALLING THEM. They live on “just press X to win” mode with god mode on and hacks.
Foid used “I have a hole”. “It’s super effective!” Shocker.