Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the world is too unfair

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★★★
Too much for me
No matter what happens, I am unable to accept this and I have a severe and genuine hatred for people who ignore this, for me everyone who contributes to the justice of the world, Even in the most everyday things like treating a beautiful person better than an ugly one, anyone who practices injustice is completely evil.

The consequences are diverse

It's up to us to do shit against it.

Chads and foids (and most normies to some extent) have everything to lose by treating incels equally, for chads that would mean less access to relationships with foids and foids will have less access to chads.

But don't have too much hope for anything to change because as you know lookism is already well established by everyone. The worst part is that they managed to demonize incels so now they don't have to ignore us they can also say that we are ugly and justifying it because we are rightfully angry by how we are treated.

The world's fair has turned into the world's unfair....

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU