Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world is pinkpilled not bluepilled

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Pinkpill is the central ideology of "femcels" (foids rejected by chads) just like blackpill for us, it's claims are exactly the same as blackpill but with genders reversed.

Pinkpill is far more retarded than even bluepill but it's still a set of ideas so I will be using the same word to refer to it.

I think soyciety's views are far more aligned w pinkpill than bluepill. They all agree that men judge foids, men are evil, men only want 10/10 gigastacies, men are all cheaters, foid's race matters to men etc etc but foids are all angels who want a nice, kind hearted men and looks/height/race doesn't matter to foids at all, and that foids are always willing to date their looksmatches (ultra retarded :feelskek::feelskek: )w[UWSL]hich are very much similar to what pinkpill teaches. [/UWSL]

I have been lurking on some femcel forums and it's pink, not bluepill which is the most popular pill in soyciety. Just look up "racism in online dating" and see how many articles highlight the issue of black women facing racism* but barely any talk about curry/rice men.

*Acc to pinkpill racial hierarchy black women have it the hardest, just like curry men in blackpill.

Pinkpill also aligns a lot with feminist (forgive me for even uttering that word:forcedsmile:) views and literally all femcels whom I checked were radical feminists, which further proves that pinkpill is far more popular.

If you don't agree, go ahead, larp as a black woman and make a rant post on reddit about how men judge women for their looks, race, boob size etc, how men are evil and how you as an obese black women have such a hard time dating and see all the sympathetic comments like body positivity, "if a man doesn't like you for being obese he is not worth loving etc" and that nothing is your fault and it's all the fault of men.

And then make a post about how you as an Asian man have a hard time dating ONLY (don't even go on a rant against foids) and see how much hate you get, how much you are told it's all your fault.
the feminazi paradigm is the mainstream worldview :feelsehh:

Pinkpill is strictly talking about Maggots to Faggots "transition" (mutilation). That user should have picked a different color, maybe call it pastelpill.

the feminazi paradigm is the mainstream worldview :feelsehh:
Bluepill has always referred to men’s deluded views about women. Bluepill still applies to those men before they get red or blackpilled. Whatever retarded shit women believe can go under “pinkpill”

I think soyciety's views are far more aligned w pinkpill than bluepill. They all agree that men judge foids, men are evil, men only want 10/10 gigastacies, men are all cheaters, foid's race matters to men etc etc but foids are all angels who want a nice, kind hearted men and looks/height/race doesn't matter to foids at all, and that foids are always willing to date their looksmatches
This is the bluepill.

According to Incel Wiki, "The bluepill is pill jargon for unquestionably accepting what the normie fakestream media, similar conventional sources, and associated platitudes (i.e. chadsplaining) have to say about the dating scene".

This is exactly what the mainstream media presents. For example, take a look at the Gwenyth Paltrow case where she was found 100% innocent and was celebrated for it while the man who sued her is forced to pay more than he had initially asked for.