Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world is noticing jbw ( it’s just undeniable at this point )

White men must feel like literal gods blessed souls that are born white
I often wonder about this, it’s one reason I want to have more non white friends. Sometimes I think white friends just keep me around to feel better about themselves.

This is just another reason to punish ethnic foids and control their instincts

damn i need to geomaxx jfl. i live in the whitest country

I often wonder about this, it’s one reason I want to have more non white friends. Sometimes I think white friends just keep me around to feel better about themselves.
Yup

Nah upper class non spergy whites I’ve been around with they tend to be far better people. I’ve been around gooks, curries (not so much), niggers, etc outside of ofc Hispanics who are my “race” being the most nice to me the affluent white youth I’ve been around with tend to be pretty nice.

That nigga would be posting here if he was a different race

I don't want ethnic girl. I couldn't pull one anyways. I want PAWG with round ass