Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world is no place for ugly men

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
We get treated like trash, looked at like trash. Most social interactions are bad because the person cant stand you because of your looks.

Everything is so fuckin negative when you are ugly tbh.

Everyone has a problem with you. And people target ugly men to let out their frustrations and bitterness

In my opinion going ER and killing some assholes is just a reaction for all the shit-treatment sub5 -men get.

Being ugly is the worst form of suffering in existence, there is no hope.

Trying to fit in as an ugly guy is more painful than LDAR 'ing in a dark basement with no human contact. At least locking yourself away makes you less of a punchback for normie scum.

I agree that the recent spate of killings are a reaction to the commonplace mistreatment and misery men face every day, however this is not a justification of murder and it certainly does not mean that everyone else is an asshole.
Cope. I hope you get shot in the neck by the next shooter you cuck. Fucking bluepilled normies deserve to die murder is always justified for ugly men

on the other hand ugly females are continuously becoming more accepted and being validated by desperate cucks online boosting their egos and self worth while her looks match contemplates suicide

i will find place in heaven soon