Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The world is dominated by niggers

Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-
[UWSL][UWSL]Whites and asians are not having children, I do not want to live in a dominant world for dumb and violent monkeys. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::fuk::fuk::feelsaww::feelsaww::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

No it’s the kikes that are in control. Niggers are just aggressive foot soldiers

Niggers are gonna be starvation tier for a long time. I’m not gonna be alive to see the era where they “dominate” the world

the (((media))) has overly inflated how important niggers truly are

nah its the curries that are dominating; there are way too many of them and they're spreading all over the world like a disease.

[UWSL][UWSL]Whites and asians are not having children, I do not want to live in a dominant world for dumb and violent monkeys. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::fuk::fuk::feelsaww::feelsaww::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
America has worshipped niggers ever since the start. English Jews brought blacks straight from Africa to pick cotton.
Thomas Jefferson fucked every black jigaboo he could get his hands on. Abraham Lincoln liked them so much he set them free and gave them rights.
Ulysses S. Grant tried to stop the KKK to protect the foreign beings.
Jazz was universally worshipped in America and was created by niggers
Lyndon B. Johnson caused desegregation and flooded blacks into public schools.
MLK was universally loved and worshipped by Americans.
And to top it all off, America elected a nigger president.
American history will start and end with a nigger

America has worshipped niggers ever since the start. English Jews brought blacks straight from Africa to pick cotton.
Thomas Jefferson fucked every black jigaboo he could get his hands on. Abraham Lincoln liked them so much he set them free and gave them rights.
Ulysses S. Grant tried to stop the KKK to protect the foreign beings.
Jazz was universally worshipped in America and was created by niggers
Lyndon B. Johnson caused desegregation and flooded blacks into public schools.
MLK was universally loved and worshipped by Americans.
And to top it all off, America elected a nigger president.
American history will start and end with a nigger
America sounds like shithole tbh. Can’t wait till that shit collapses.

:feelswhat: Yet everywhere I look I see a chink.

There are way more curries and chinks than niggers