Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The world is becoming a very evil and hellish place

• Thread starter Deleted member 36508
  • Start date
Deleted member 36508

Deleted member 36508

sad because of world sufferings. 1st dimcel
-
It already is, always was to some degrees, but lately it's getting worse. As a society, we have made so many technological advantages, that if we wanted, life could be heavenly and peaceful for everyone. But those in power, dont want that: they want the heaven all and only for themselves. They enjoy having other people suffer and fight for scraps, obeying and conforming; and if they don't, they make life for them even more hellish unfair and hopeless.
Now if people could end it painlessly and immediately by just pressing a button, I believe that at least half the world population would be gone by now. Needless to say, they are scared of that, so suicide has always been made the most painful and the most discouraged... camouflaging it as a noble campaign.

How is this related to incels? Well, they are the ones that nowadays can suffer the most, treated the worst and with less chances. But all males can have it hard, tho; for example look at this guy: he could have everything, and yet his life is hell. Why?

I believe it's because of society background evilness. No one care about us as a single person, we are expendable, helpless, and if we dont fight hard, there is no rock bottom of suffering to which we could end up. Competition is insane: we are constantly pushed hard to be the best at this and that, to do things that are unnatural and almost impossible, to drive our bodies and minds to the limit and beyond. All... for scraps, and barely surviving. We have just become... cattle, resources, not people anymore.
In this society, there is no mercy, no human decency, no compassion anymore. It's everyone for himself/herself, which can be very scary and depressing.

Now, I believe that women suffer from this as well. They are also pushed hard by society, to do this and that, maybe a little less but still. And they are scared. They know that society treats ugly men in an unholy way, and they dont wanna share that suffering fate. They dont want to suffer, same as us, and moreover they want to give their child the best chances: because doesnt matter how rich and powerful the parents are, nowadays ugly children just dont have a future.

So, sure most foids can be cruel, but I believe that in the end, the source of all problems is (this) society being evil and rotten to the core. What do you think?

After witnessing what happened last year and till now, I refuse to believe this is all real. It feels like a dream but it isn't. Since the world is going to shit, the only person I can depend on is myself. Everyone else is either too brainwashed or to retarded to see what's happening in front of them.

Last edited:
I think you're right, Graycel.

But you know, that's unsusteinable. Today's world is a bomb nearly to explode, that's it.

Earth is hell:feelsdevil:
I think so too, sadly. But we have made some little progress, in time. Post WW2 till the 90', those were the most hopeful of times. Then something broke. Maybe it was China: their over-competition driven by a total disrespect of human rights, started spreading like a cancer, and is now forced and adopted onto every other country. We should have never let that happen...
Then again, covid-19 might have been created by them; imo I wouldn't be surprised if it did, and they released on purpose
After witnessing what happened last year and till now, I refuse to believe this is all real. It feels like a dream but it isn't. Since the world is going to shit, the only person I can depend on is myself. Everyone else is either too brainwashed or to retarded to see what's happening in front of them.
So true, I can relate. This pandemic has brought up the worse in people, and made many lies and unpleasantness all come to the surface. Most people, are just helpless I think, even if they are aware
I think you're right, Graycel.

But you know, that's unsusteinable. Today's world is a bomb nearly to explode, that's it.
I wish something would change, for the better. But Governments have acquired such levels of power, and are so good at controlling and brainwashing people, that I dont see how. I dont think that any population can ever again be capable of overthrowing any government.
Not to mention that today everything is globally interconnected, meaning that most countries are puppets of US and China: a new government would risk isolation, sanctions, poverty, not to mention actual subjugation (Hong Kong by China for example).
It's a hopeless scenario

ClownWorld has officially become HellWorld or DemonWorld. The age of demons has befallen us with the age of clowns now having passed. The great transformation is now complete in its final form. :feelsdevil::feelsokman:

ClownWorld has officially become HellWorld or DemonWorld. The age of demons has befallen us with the age of clowns now having passed. :feelsdevil::feelsokman:
The age of demons has been here for millenia

True, but I like to think the Covid lockdowns have officialized it in my own articulation of global worldly events. :feelsjuice:

I fear this life more than COVID-19.

society is rotten to the core because most people are rotten to the core. sure the top might be the more sociopathic, but the bottom obey them like sheep and foids worship them, everyone is selfish and pathetic and lack sufficient awareness

this society, there is no mercy, no human decency, no compassion anymore. It's everyone for himself/herself, which can be very scary and depressing.
Sadly yeah this is so much true
So, sure most foids can be cruel, but I believe that in the end, the source of all problems is (this) society being evil and rotten to the core. What do you think?
No woman are specifically evil like most men , this society is fucked cuz of dark triad people are much more and rewarded by fools and evil people

Last edited:
ClownWorld has officially become HellWorld or DemonWorld. The age of demons has befallen us with the age of clowns now having passed. The great transformation is now complete in its final form. :feelsdevil::feelsokman:
DemonWorld is kinda appropriate
Yes, but we have perfected refined and mastered the art of making people suffer. No longer a casual death, that accidentally sets you free.
By comparison, in the past, it was just too expensive to keep someone alive just for sake of enjoying him suffer. Not to mention, medically impossible, while today you can even be forced-fed intravenously,

Science, ultimately, serves the devil and his minions. Truly horrifying to think what they could do, once they completely unveil the secrets of the brain. Killing yourself will probably become impossible (some kind of mental block), or a luxury. And you'll be made feel excruciating pain (artificially) when you take a rest from your work, or when there are mistakes...
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
society is rotten to the core because most people are rotten to the core. sure the top might be the more sociopathic, but the bottom obey them like sheep and foids worship them, everyone is selfish and pathetic and lack sufficient awareness
The system is made to make these kind of people go ahead, while filtering out and blocking the rest. There are unwritten rules and practices. You either adapt, or have the shittiest most painful lives...

Last edited:
I almost miss clownworld:cryfeels:.
But tthe time for jokes is over and the world is going to shit.

The world HAS forever been an evil hellish place if you're black

It's true Rick grimesmaxxing or neganmaxxxing is the only way through