Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world hates old men

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Old men are never allowed to be horny, naturally men desire women in their 20s - 30s, but if an old man wants to date younger then people always call him a disgusting old creep. But it’s not creepy when a old woman dates a guy in his 20s.

so sick of old guys getting called creepy because they want to enjoy prime pussy and smooth, clear, young skin. That shit is retarded.

When a woman does it she’s a cougar though and the guy is lucky to date someone older and more mature. The contradictions are so tiring.

That's why being an oldcel is cucked, once I start becoming decrepit I'll rope :feelsrope:

Correction: butthurt old feminists online call them a creep.

how old are you? older or younger than 30?

Fuck old men. They pave the way for the sufferings of young men, every fucking time.

It's around same in most world, 40+ men is considered pedo if he is with woman 20 years younger than him.
not realy but western monkeys are the ones responsible for promoting this idea

it didnt just come out of nowhere

not realy but western monkeys are the ones responsible for promoting this idea
Imo it's just older women envy young ones, they want to stay relevant until they're 50.
If it was ok and socially acceptable to be with 18-20 y.o for older men, older women would be less relevant.

Imo it's just older women envy young ones, they want to stay relevant until they're 50.
If it was ok and socially acceptable to be with 18-20 y.o for older men, older women would be less relevant.
most oldcels are cowards

but if an old man wants to date younger then people always call him a disgusting old creep. But it’s not creepy when a old woman dates a guy in his 20s.

so sick of old guys getting called creepy because they want to enjoy prime pussy and smooth, clear, young skin. That shit is retarded.

When a woman does it she’s a cougar though and the guy is lucky to date someone older and more mature. The contradictions are so tiring.
Peak hypocrisy, I hate that shit smh, everything a man does is deemed as bad and negative.

That's also correct, these old hags are enraged, and Chad does not want their filthy old dusty holes.