Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world doesn't show any mercy to us , why shouldn't we do the same to them

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
Double standards are the epitome of how degenerate soyciety have become. As a short ugly KHV subhuman i am so tired of normies thinking they can get away with treating us however they want and see us lesser then them just because we weren't born with chad and stacey genes

and the fact that we can't even go as far as post an unpopular opinion about any controversal topic concerning relationships/dating/femmoids issues (rappe) without being ridiculued with the standard "stop being an incel bro" or "wow you're a heartless virgin just work on yourself and you'll get a gf"

None.Of.That.Fucking.Matters

Our parents gave use shitty genes to set us up for an eternity of hell so why shoudn't we strike back at cuck tears and any other normie for making fun of us.

rant over

Sociopahmsxxing rn :cool:

NevER show the world mERcy.

[UWSL]Always thought so too. Why should we show mercy when no one has ever shown us? These people who treat me like trash all the time deserve no mercy, just lots of bad things. [/UWSL]

You gotta be clever to exists in society as an incel my bro...my advice would be to exploit the fck outta normies,chad and stacies. Never do any good for them, always look for ways how to exploit them... These normies ,Chads and stacies will be our slaves in ten years...if we incels group together by IQmaxxing and find ways to brutally exploit these slaves:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

You gotta be clever to exists in society as an incel my bro...my advice would be to exploit the fck outta normies,chad and stacies. Never do any good for them, always look for ways how to exploit them... These normies ,Chads and stacies will be our slaves in ten years...if we incels group together by IQmaxxing and find ways to brutally exploit these slaves:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Nice! Wouldn't have said it better. Even though , i think we'll always lose since the majority of men will side with foids. :blackpill:.

We make fun of moralfags here but it means inceldom hasn't destroyed them that much yet

$0.50 has been deposited into your account.

This is good. Normies think they can expect to be given the respect they don't give to us. They will find out how wrong they are. I wouldn't care about what think of us if they left us alone. The fact that they ask anything of us is infuriating.

It´s matter of be utilitarian.