Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world could still function even if we only worked 4 days a week

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The world could still function even if we worked 4 days a week not police officers fire fighters and doctors I’m talking about the general population if we worked 4 days a week that would still be enough time and energy per week for society to keep going 5-7 days Is unnecessary men would be less likely to go ER ( emergency room ) if we worked 4 days a week because Eve wouldn’t be as angry and tired from wageslaving and having no partner it would do more good than bad to introduce 4 day work weeks

Inceldom = discussed
First time i'll be using ignore:feelswhat:

Why should they be mad? They chose the lifestyle to wageslave. They didn't go to college and get a good degree or bank on the social media window. Plus no it wouldnt, the rich have to get paid.

Why should they be mad? They chose the lifestyle to wageslave. They didn't go to college and get a good degree or bank on the social media window. Plus no it wouldnt, the rich have to get paid.
It’s not that black and white

Agree. We need less work. Too bad sheep's would keep working means no changes

There’s more reasons for people not going to college than lack of ambition also people don’t talk about what happens after college only during college not everybody is gonna make 60-90K a year with a degree

Normies can work more, i wont

Yeah and 8 hours is too long considering you have to prepare yourself and travel, it basically eats up your all free time. All min wage jobs you work 6 days per week.

There’s more reasons for people not going to college than lack of ambition also people don’t talk about what happens after college only during college not everybody is gonna make 60-90K a year with a degree
What's the lack of ambition? You got nothing else to do, what more ambition do you need?

I’m not lazy I been applying to job’s everyday and showing up to interviews and it’s gotten me nowhere
Yeah but you are because it's taken you this long and still don't have a job.

The world could still function even if we worked 4 days a week not police officers fire fighters and doctors I’m talking about the general population if we worked 4 days a week that would still be enough time and energy per week for society to keep going 5-7 days Is unnecessary men would be less likely to go ER ( emergency room ) if we worked 4 days a week because Eve wouldn’t be as angry and tired from wageslaving and having no partner it would do more good than bad to introduce 4 day work weeks
I agree. Belongs in Lounge tho.

They make you busy so that you won't uprise inkel. No other reason.