Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world belongs to nobody

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
We should have the right to live in whatever country we want,just because we’re born in a certain nation doesn’t mean we should be forced to live in a country we hate for the rest of our lives,this is nobody’s world and everybody’s world at the same time but it’s not treated that way.

Last edited:
keep coping

the world belongs to chad, jews and holes

No right to live for your face

We should have the right to live in whatever country we want,just because we’re born in a certain nation doesn’t mean we should be forced to live in a country we hate for the rest of our lives,this is nobody’s world and everybody’s world at the same time but it’s not treated that way.
Should people be allowed to live in whichever house they want too?

True, but people of the other country might not want you there and should be allowed to say no. Can’t just move into someone else’s place without permission.

True, but people of the other country might not want you there and should be allowed to say no. Can’t just move into someone else’s place without permission.
I don’t care I’m tired of whites being the majority in the west

A house is private property a country isn’t
But the material that the house was build of used to be part of the world that's meant for everyone, it took a space in the world which by your logic is for everyone. What if we put a big wall around a country and a roof on top and said "this is now our house" would it be correct to not let people in then?

But the material that the house was build of used to be part of the world that's meant for everyone, it took a space in the world which by your logic is for everyone. What if we put a big wall around a country and a roof on top and said "this is now our house" would it be correct to not let people in then?
yes but come on man people should be allowed to return to their ancestral homeland

yes but come on man people should be allowed to return to their ancestral homeland
Yeah I agree with that but we shouldn't have open borders everywhere.

The world belongs to blackrock

whites are going to be a majority in their own countries. That’s just how it works. Same reason curries are the majority in India, or rice being majority in china.
I’m talking about places like America and Canada

I’m talking about places like America and Canada
Those places were built by whites, as natives were mostly just hunter gatherers.

I agree, but unfortunately might is right

Nobody should own the earth, you shouldn't need permission from someone else to walk wherever you want on God's green earth, yet you do, if you're born in a shithole you're FORCED by bullies to stay there forever

>"I wanna go somewhere else I don't like this place"

>"NO YOU CAN'T, YOU NEED MY PERMISSION, I OWN YOU AND THE PLANET"

@incelerated @Caelus @Pajeetsingh
Tbh roaming around freely whenever and wherever you want might lead to utter chaos and corruption, but you’re being correct.

Nobody should own the earth, you shouldn't need permission from someone else to walk wherever you want on God's green earth, yet you do, if you're born in a shithole you're FORCED by bullies to stay there forever

:yes:

You can't simply jump onto countries who's ancestors made the country great and just say it belongs to everyone

You're a worthless curry coon with no identity of your own, keep sucking whiteys balls nigger, you will never be white you wannabe shitskin
Is this surreal/Grotesk new account?

I agree, i wish everyday that I wasn't born, and if I was born i shouldn't have been born in a third world shithole . In middle ages anyone could go anywhere but now I'll get my head popped like a balloon if I cross into a land that some shitskin or cumskin calls his country.