Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The world always seem to conspire against me

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
Ok so today I woke up earlier than usual and planned to use this extra available time to study more and even do a little bit of physical exercice...
But right after waking up, my dumbass mother had to harass me to the point of driving me insane and in the end I lost all of this extra time by arguing with her :feelsbadman:
I woke up early for nothing and it's 100% her fault. I'll never forgive her for what she did to me today :lasereyes:

I really seem to be under a curse: every single time I start making an improvement to my life (at that exact moment and not before or after) some unpredictable event happens that annihilates all my progress and puts me into an even worse situation than before starting anything. Words can't describe how frustrating this is.

I feel stuck. I feel hopeless. I see no solution. I feel trapped in a dark, disgusting labyrinth without exit... :feelsrope:
Some people tell me su*cide is not a solution but these same people don't give me any real solution or make everything worse for me jfl.

How the fuck is it possible to be as unlucky as I am? :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
MOMMY THAT STUPID BITCHES REFUSES TOO MAKE ME TENDIES NOW I AM GONNA SHIT AND SMASH POO POO ON NEW DADDY

MOMMY THAT STUPID BITCHES REFUSES TOO MAKE ME TENDIES NOW I AM GONNA SHIT AND SMASH POO POO ON NEW DADDY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Some people tell me su*cide is not a solution but these same people don't give me any real solution or make everything worse for me jfl.

Perhaps you can take extra time for studies and sports if you temporarily park your stay at incels.is. Dosage the time you have and prioritize, worth the redundancy, your priorities.

fell you. I used to be a materialist, but I am not anymore because my bad luck cannot even be explained by mathematics. surely a force is working against us

Plastic surgery and limb lengthening surgery is the only fix to depression.

brutal story. This how it is and will always be boyo. No matter how many years go by

fell you. I used to be a materialist, but I am not anymore because my bad luck cannot even be explained by mathematics. surely a force is working against us
indeed, God and reality themselves hate us with passion that rivals even the Taliban

Ok so today I woke up earlier than usual and planned to use this extra available time to study more and even do a little bit of physical exercice...
But right after waking up, my dumbass mother had to harass me to the point of driving me insane and in the end I lost all of this extra time by arguing with her :feelsbadman:
I woke up early for nothing and it's 100% her fault. I'll never forgive her for what she did to me today :lasereyes:

I really seem to be under a curse: every single time I start making an improvement to my life (at that exact moment and not before or after) some unpredictable event happens that annihilates all my progress and puts me into an even worse situation than before starting anything. Words can't describe how frustrating this is.

I feel stuck. I feel hopeless. I see no solution. I feel trapped in a dark, disgusting labyrinth without exit... :feelsrope:

How the fuck is it possible to be as unlucky as I am? :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Ok GrAYcel

This is no accident. The world deliberately works somehow to target us and our kind. It will go out of its way to ensure every moment of our lives is a living hell with no hope to look forward to. The only answer is either to find a way to get out and live in the woods or rope.

That's bc of your personality bro, you must work on it