Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The working man is truly a sucker

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
i hate all these idiots out in society that have been indoctrinated into believing that working is actually a fulfilling and rewarding experiance. get fucking real drone, this shit sucks.

everything about it is shit, from having to sleep early and wake up at a certain time only to drive upto some place and perform the same repetative mind numbing task every single day all because your forced to work for money and have no other alternative. that's slavery idc what anybody says, true freedom is the ability to do what you want when you want. not being told what to do, how to think and how to act.

the workplace and employment are modernizes slavery for today's economic engine of capitalism. everyone lives the exact same of going to school and working until death, what a truly nightmare scenario I'm living in.

I've never considered myself a conformist and so to become a grunt for some dipshit company has killed my spirit. i couldn't careless about anything else because this area of life is the root cause of all my misery.

i truly envy those that are able to be a neet because you guys have found a way to win against this system of oppression. it must be great waking up whenever you feel like it with no worries or pressures of having to work some shit job for money... ahh paradise i tell you. fuck anyone else who says otherwise, you've just been brainwashed and now have Stockholm syndrome. I'd trade my wageslave life in place of a neets any fucking day or night.... the working man is a sucker.

Last edited:
Work = survival. They hold the scarce resources, and we get paid in the shekels to live. The only way is destruction of the system. But then we all die.

I'm happy for NEETs

truly waging is one of the worst experiences in life. all you get all day long is being shit on and threatened to be fired etc and do good do good do good all your effort high effort. fucking stupid shit

I find a lot of low-tier borderline incels like to make fun of NEETs. It makes them feel superior. No successful person whose happy with their life is even thinking about NEETs.

Wageslave here, and I think the same way. Wish I could be NEET but you have to be a member of some kind of crybaby victim group (foids, fags, rapefugees, etc.) to get neetbux here. As a half-white, half-Asian heterosexual cisgendered atheist man, all the groups that I'm a member of are falsely accused of being privileged, but we're actually oppressed because we're not allowed to collect neetbux.

Work = survival. They hold the scarce resources, and we get paid in the shekels to live. The only way is destruction of the system. But then we all die.
truly waging is one of the worst experiences in life. all you get all day long is being shit on and threatened to be fired etc and do good do good do good all your effort high effort. fucking stupid shit

I find a lot of low-tier borderline incels like to make fun of NEETs. It makes them feel superior. No successful person whose happy with their life is even thinking about NEETs.
All the people that gave me shit for being NEET worked shit jobs. One wiped old people's asses. They don't realize that they are only one small step above NEETs. And even then, the NEET's don't have to work themselves into the ground.

about to clock in right now :feels:

it's all about the time. With today's tech we should only work around 8 hours per week for all of society to maintain itself. That would mean you could work 1 day and have 6 free days every week, I doubt anyone would complain no matter what kind of job he worked.

OH NO! The two phrases I hate the most are “hard work” and “work hard!”

it's all about the time. With today's tech we should only work around 8 hours per week for all of society to maintain itself. That would mean you could work 1 day and have 6 free days every week, I doubt anyone would complain no matter what kind of job he worked.
depends on the job tbh but this does apply to most of them, especially office jobs where most people don't even work the full 8 hours they are forced to be there.

Nobody is attached to their work today the way a well-known town craftsman was hundreds of years ago.

The industrial era dehumanized earning a living.