Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the words please/thank you/sorry pathetic is a sign of a lack of self-respect

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
the constant use of the word "please/thank you/sorry", in my experience, saying those words is literally giving people permission to disrespect you , the more you use those worse, the more of a pussy you are, you show lack of self-respect when you use those words

People do not care what you say, so long as you demonstrate an effort to appease them, they will be content.

If you want respect, you will not earn it as easily as you will take it.

the constant use of the word "please/thank you/sorry", in my experience, saying those words is literally giving people permission to disrespect you , the more you use those worse, the more of a pussy you are, you show lack of self-respect when you use those words
Yeah
words abused dogs use

How am i wrong??
It doesn't "give people permission" to disrespect you, but it does potentially open the door for them to do so. The majority of people are animals deep down, and they respond primarily to fear and dominance. Politeness is courteousness and civility, but it's commonly misinterpreted as weakeness and subservience by the uncivilized (the kind who will turn into the true debased animals that they are, if suddenly all law, order, and social custom disappeared overnight), and can be pounced upon by people looking to exploit that perceived weakness in order to increase their dominance with you. It's then your job to reveal your hand and show them who's boss by standing up for yourself. That's usually enough to signal them to back down and fuck off.

You can use politeness as a way to identify the unsophisticated social animals in your circles so as to not waste your time on them and take them seriously. Unfortunately, this is going to be a large percentage of the people you encounter aka normies.

I don’t respect anyone unless they respect me back.

It doesn't "give people permission" to disrespect you, but it does potentially open the door for them to do so. The majority of people are animals deep down, and they respond primarily to fear and dominance. Politeness is courteousness and civility, but it's commonly misinterpreted as weakeness and subservience by the uncivilized (the kind who will turn into the true debased animals that they are, if suddenly all law, order, and social custom disappeared overnight), and can be pounced upon by people looking to exploit that perceived weakness in order to increase their dominance with you. It's then your job to reveal your hand and show them who's boss by standing up for yourself. That's usually enough to signal them to back down and fuck off.

You can use politeness as a way to identify the unsophisticated social animals in your circles so as to not waste your time on them and take them seriously. Unfortunately, this is going to be a large percentage of the people you encounter aka normies.

very valuable words that can help a loner navigate around the social crowd. Thanks.

I wonder if I somehow have always innately known this. I've always been a discourteous person who found politeness to be tedious and empty.

Thank you for this thread

Eh. When used at the right time those phrases can lubricate would-be awkward social situations. But you should only use them when they're required, otherwise people will see you as a doormat.

Very good assessment.

refresh,you can break down my entire experience at school with those three words,

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back