Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The word "intimacy" is so cringe

ÜbermenschWOD

ÜbermenschWOD

Banned
-
Women will say things like "raw dogging", "Bareback", "rough pounding" when they are with chads and tyrones.

But when they are with you, knowing the kinda man you are, they'll say things like "intimacy", "listen to her", "clitoral stimulation" etc.

Make no mistake. They use these words and phrases because you don't meet their insanely high genetic standards.

Just like certain body language (dilated pupils, "that look" etc) reveals what they find sexually appealing, their choice of language describes their perception towards you.

Long ago, I tried to convince myself that a man should actually like licking pussy but now I realize it's just cringe. Absolutely cringe... Like wtf!

Only a man with zero self respect and absolutely desperate to please a woman would go down on her. This is just shameful. Besides someone's dick was there at least once before. Yikes!

Last edited:
Intimacy is just a codeword for how much they can manipulate and abuse their man without him leaving.

Not just intimacy. They typically say they want a guy who's emotionally available, complaining that they can't find someone like that and looks are the last on the list lol. Utter cringe. They can't admit they are just side bitch #35 to Chad Thunderschlong. They wouldn't give some random sub-5 a chance, i'm sure there are lots who would be emotionally available, just they don't meet their insane dumb standards.

tbh, tho sounds like you are more successful than me :feelssus:

I'm assuming you're a Nazicel?
Based Nazi
images