Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The word "incel" pisses me off

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Whenever I see the word used outside the incel community, I just get upset, even if it's not used in a negative way. I think it's because everyone uses it negatively, so when I see a non-incel use it, it feels like they're making fun of me.

For example, someone called Huniepop "Candy Crush for incels" and I agree lol. If you're playing that anime coomer game, you prob got no bitches. But even tho I agreed, I still felt upset at the use of the word "incel".

the word "incel" should be like the word "nigger", only the people who are can use it

These days it seems like people basically collectively decide if something is seen as good or bad. It's probably mostly based on what the media says.

So the media declares that incels are bad and therefore for normies that's the end of the discussion, lol

I know it's harsh when a label that fits you in some way is one of the ones targeted. This has happened to me more than once.

i prefer the term "blackpiller" or "inkwel"

NPCS can’t use words correctly.

‘Incel‘ to NPCS=Anyone that says something the NPCS don’t like.