Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The word incel lost it meaning, based thread

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

Do you agree that the word incel has become meaningless, and is used as a knee-jerk response any time a woman doesn’t like something a man says?
Anonymous

Slinging “incel” around as some sort of dreaded label everyone is afraid of has completely lost its meaning and can be spotted from miles away as an attempt at shutting down and deflecting any criticism leveled at feminist double standards and hypocrisy. Like no one is hurt or offended by it, especially guys who are not even celibate and have a fairly consistent amount of success with women.

The "incel" insult reveals women's true thoughts. They project often and tell men that sex isn't that important and that virgin men are wanted and valuable but when shit hits the fan or they have their feelings hurt, emotions take over and they'll label you an incel. Translation: "women do not want you and that makes you undesirable". Another common one is women calling you a homosexual if they don't get what they want from you or if you reject them sexually. There is a distinct difference between “incels” and red pill ideology. Trying to lump them all into one category to malign and marginalize men’s rights while simultaneously diminishing genuine misandry and gender inequality is not only disingenuous it’s extremely transparent and intellectually dishonest.

Incels believe that the game is based entirely on looks, and that due to their genetic shortcomings they are doomed to celibacy. Hence “involuntary.”

Red Pillers are simply aware of the reality of dating and gender relations as well as how full of shit women are. They are mostly focused on the mental side of the game and building confidence and developing the necessary social skills to get women.
Lumping them together and calling Red Pillers misogynistic for highlighting women’s double standards and abuse of their privilege while playing victims is intellectually lazy and weak.

Whether or not you want to acknowledge it, every guy who has success with women outside of celebrities and politicians are Red Pilled whether consciously or unconsciously.

Incel means loser virgin in everyday talk and thats how normies dismiss your opinion. Before the word Incel, they used virgin or nerd.

Incel means loser virgin in everyday talk and thats how normies dismiss your opinion. Before the word Incel, they used virgin or nerd.
Apparently those two words are not effectively degrading enough anymore :lasereyes:

ALL WOMEN DESERVE TO GET RAPED AND KILLED BECAUSE OF THEIR DUMB RETARDED SPOILED NATURE THAT THEY DONT WANT TO CONTROL (in video game)
Had to recheck your name thought you were @Sneir for a second :feelskek:

In my bluepill soyfaggot school student days, i thought incels were people who stink and hate wahmen because they dont give them sex, only tonrealize much later in life that technically i have been an incel in denial. Or whenever i mention to someone im an incel, they are like "so you hate women huh". The mainstream media portray us in a negative light, but its because of the faggots who try to bait IT and post fucked up taboo stuff (tbh i will admit i posted some fucked up stuff as well but it was intended to troll)

The word is now simply used for anyone spouting retarded redpill rhetoric. :feelsUgh:

they used to call you fag or virgin
but those terms are not sjw friendly
so they resort to incels

normies are truly retarded :feelskek::feelskek:

they used to call you fag or virgin
but those terms are not sjw friendly
so they resort to incels

normies are truly retarded :feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah, i forgot about the fag part. :feelskek::feelskek: Now its the misogynist.

The 'incel' word is used to discredit you, what you say and your experiences. Without it society would have to face and deal with just how horrible women are. But painting the marginalized, oppressed minority of virgins as terrorists makes it easier to swallow the "incel problem". In truth, inceldom is just one consequence of gynocracy.