Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the word bro is kind of annoying.

Only thing more cringe is the FDS mutants saying sis.

a couple people here agreed with me. fuck off. being male doesn't mean you should say bro every 5 seconds

Nobody agreed with you JFL, you're getting trolled by them you fucking retard. Only one user on here agreed, but he's talking about IRL where he has to deal with some low IQ dumbass who says it all the time.

I still believe you're a filthy hole. And the conditions that proved you aren't hole is trash.

Nobody agreed with you JFL, you're getting trolled by them you fucking retard. Only one user on here agreed, but he's talking about IRL where he has to deal with some low IQ dumbass who says it all the time.

I still believe you're a filthy hole. And the conditions that proved you aren't hole is trash.
how do you know they're trolling? and also i literally proved to people i'm male. you're just a bluepill cuck. i remember you said bluepilled shit to colvin

kys

LGnBhT

i just discovered LGBT in tbhngl backwards

Damn bro. I find it annoying too bro. I wonder when people will stop using that word bro.

how do you know they're trolling? and also i literally proved to people i'm male. you're just a bluepill cuck. i remember you said bluepilled shit to colvin

kys
Shut the fuck up Hole

Only an idiot would believe you.

Sucks that IT is gone, now your dumbass has been saved from making anymore errors. Fucking clown.
Damn bro. I find it annoying too bro. I wonder when people will stop using that word bro.
sorry, bro
Damn, bro. I don't find it annoying ngl
@Edmund_Kemper you're fucking retarded

Shut the fuck up Hole

Sucks that IT is gone, now your dumbass has been saved from making anymore errors. Fucking clown.

so? you're a bluepill faggot. no proof that i'm a foid. you're just brainwashed

Shut the fuck up Hole

Ded srs?

I prefer "buddy boyo"
full

Do you even lift bro?

don't listen to dregster i proved wrong all the rumors about me started by neetard. dregster's a bluepilled cuck, he even once gave bluepilled advice